~Chapter Four~

Shoto's POV

I was heading to Izuku's room to see how he's doing, and I finally made it.

I knock on the door and Lucky, he answers the door.

When I walk in I'm shoved onto the bed and Izuku started kissing and licking my neck lightly.

"Izuku, what are you doing?' I asked him, trying not to set flames.

"W-what so you m-mean??" He was looking really, really cute while doing this.

Fuck...... I got a little hard..

"Izuku, please don't do tha-Nggg.." he touched my hard on.

He noticed and started rubbing his hand quite hard on my member through my clothes.

"Ngg.. Izuku, don't do that.." I said through my groan.

I look through his eyes and see pure lust in them.

'I'll tale that as a sign that he won't stop.. ' I thought and grabbed his arm and switched places with him.

And let me tell you, he looked so fucking adorable underneath me.

I know I don't have my dick inside of him yet, but damn!

I think I just got even more hard than normal.

I start to lightly kiss and suck at his neck making him moan a little, and I remove his shirt and start sucking at his harder nipples.

"Ahh~ D-Daddy...~"

Oh shit.

I got harder. Shittttttt..... That was so fucking hot.

I stop what I'm doing and just at are at his face.

"Call me daddy from now on. " I demand. And he sees to like that I'm in control of whatever happens to him today.

"Please,. Daddy.. Fuck me. Fuck your baby boy~ Mess him up.. ~"

"Oh, baby.. You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into~" I said lowly, making him shiver.

I then start undress sing him all the way, and once I'm done undressing him, I undress myself.

Izuku's POV

I was looking up and him as he sucked in his finger for a God few minutes before taking them out of his mouth and putting them near my hole.

'I wonder what he's gonna do?' I ask myself as he gently put one of his fingers inside me.

It felt... Off.. But I knew this wasn't gonna do me no good.

I knew I wanted something more. And by the time I realized this, he pulled all three fingers our of me and started to line up his dick to my hole.

"I'm gonna start now.. " He said sweetly as he started to push into me.

I had to grip onto his shoulders because the pain was unbearable.

Once he finally got all the was I asked me, he just started kissing me with love and passion, and I loved it.

He pulled away slightly, with our for heads still touching and started to slowly move.

I moan out of pain but after a few more gently thrusts, the pain goes away and starts to form into  lot of pleasure.

"Ahh..... Daddy!! More, please!" I begged as I started to mess up his back with scratches and wrapped my legs around his waist to make him go deeper.

"Ung.. " He groaned softly while going at a pase that seemed like he was gonna kill me with the pleasure.

"Ahh..!! Daddy!! God, fuck! I'm gonna cum!!" I moaned loudly as I came all over our stomachs and chests.

He starts going faster, making me ride out my orgasm and he cums in me with a loud grunt.

He pulled out and laid down next to me, pulled me into his chest and kissing my forehead.

"I love you izuku.."

And with that we both drift off into a deep slumber that nither of us wanted to wake up from...

{Authors note}

Stop trying to kill me please!! Ugh!! This book is at about over 700 veiws  already!! If it keeps going then I'll have to do a request a little early! XD if this book gets more veiws and stuff, probably by the end of this week I'll have to do a request.. but I'm proud of myself and I love y'all!! Baizzz!!!

                                             (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)