Everything is gray

The brunette looked in the mirror regretting not taking his life when he had the chance. The brunette sighs looking at every flaw he had, he sighs again looking down at his wrist, he looked back at the mirror before slowly opening a draw, tears streaming down the brunettes face as the voices got louder
‘Just do it no one cares especially sam he will never love you your his best friend his fag of a best friend
The voice said growing louder every second. The brunette gripped the razor blade lifting it up to his wrist without hesitation the brunette slid the cooby razor across his skin watching the blood rushing out of his wrist the brunette smiled at  the voice quieting down. The brunette didn't understand why he loved the blond so much but he did he couldn't help it the blond was so beautiful and loving it was hard to not fall for the blond.
The brunnette let his back hit the wall as he slid down the colby wall feeling the wall lightly touching his skin, the brunette sighed letting more tears fall from his dark blue emotionless eyes. The brunette started to sob louder than he was, because he knew no one was home at the time they had all went to a photoshoot but the brunette didn't go because he was ‘sick’ he told them that but the blond knew the brunette was lying but left him be. The brunette didn't want to see the blond with his gf katrina the brunette has always been jealous of the blonds girlfriend he knew he shouldn't but he just couldn't help it she was perfect and he wasn't. The brunette always thought of one day maybe being with the blond, but it was just a fantasy,nothing goes the way the brunette  has ever wanted it to so he knew it was only a dream to be with the blond. This Isn't some typeof happy love story where they both are in love No! This was real life and reality was the blond was straight and even if he wasn't he couldn't ever be in love with someone like the brunette and the brunette knew it. The blond was in love with Kat it was obvious and plus he couldn't ever love his best friend right?

The blond sighed holding His girlfriend by the waist wishing it was the brunette. The blond knew he should wish that type of stuff, he shouldn't love the brunette he should love kat but the truth was he never loved her. He was only with her to foget about the brunnette but he couldnt the brunnete was abosoultyl beautiful to him and the blond knew it was foolish of him to think of the brunnette like a lover but the blond just couodnt help it, he sighed and kissed kat for a photo
・time skip・
The photo shoot was over and the blond left quikly wanting to go home and cry, The blond got to the house and opend the door he closed it quickly behind him heading up the stairs he walked passed the brunnetes room to hear him sobbing to someone on the phone it was hard to understand what the brunnete was saying but the blond could kinda understand. The blond fought very erge he had to just bust the door open and run to the brunnete and cup his face and kiss him sweetly to make all the pain go away. So the blod knoced lightly on the brunnets door. The brunnet was saying goodbye to whoever it was o the phone ¨come in¨ the blond slowly opend the brunnetes door to see the brunnet eyes were red and puffy like he had been crying for hours. ¨Whats wrong” the blond asked curoustly ¨nothing…..its nothing sam¨ the brunnet said sniffiling. The blond sat next to the brunnet on opend his arms  for the brunnet to hug, the brunnet collasped in the blonds arms taking in the blonds scent. The blond sighed and layed back with the brunnetes in his arms. The blond drew circels on the brunets back slowly calming the him down. The brunnet tightend his grip on the blonds waist the blond smiled to himself as he ran his fingers through the brunnets hair. The blond started to feel something seeping through his shirt. The blond didnt want to get up but it was making him unconftorble ¨Colby?¨ the blond asked ¨hmm¨ the brunnet hummed back ¨i need to get up¨ the blond said the brunnet sighed ¨okay¨ the brunnet said sitting up on the blond. The blonds checks started to heated.

Sorry for it being kinda short but had to give y'all something thanks for reading means alot also comment or dm what you would like to happen or what you think is going to happen love you peace~Angelina