SEXAUL continuing

The blonde knew what the brunette was planning so he flipped them over holding the brunette's arms up with one arm. And kissing down the brunette's stomach, the blonde licked over the brunette skin hearing the brunette whimper under his touch. The blonde chuckled on the brunette's skin. The blonde let the brunette's hands go. The blond put his hand onto the brunettes crotch and starts playing him through his pants. "F-Fuck S-S-sam" the brunette moaned. The blonde stopped and kissed back up the brunnets body to his neck and started to hardly suck on his neck. "Ding" it was the brunette phone he ignored it and a second later there was a nice at the door the blonde grounded and got off of the brunette, the blonde went and opened the door it was Elton and he shit it in his face the brunette gasped "Sam!" The brunette said getting up and putting on a shirt. He went to answer the door but Elton was gone he went downstairs and still couldn't find Elton, only one place left the garage, the brynete walled to the garge and opened thee door, he peacked his head in and saw elton his face in his hands it looked like he was crying the brunnet ran into the room and hired him, the older hugged back and some into the younger chest.