SEXUAL WARNING!!!

The brunet looked at the blond in confusion, then he quickly looked at there position. The brunnets face heated up and he quickly goes off of the blond and the blond then sat up and then stood up he turned away from the brunet and slowly started to take off his shirt. The brunette stared at the blond and saw the blood, he looked down at his wrist and sighed, he didn't want the blond to know at least not yet. The brunette got up and stood next to his bed and slowly started to slide down the wall and started to cry. The blond quickly pulled off his shirt and threw somewhere in the room and turned to face to brunnet. The brunette looks up at the blond with tears in his eyes he looks into the blonds blue eyes and sees the blinds face covered with concern. The blond sat down on the brunette's bed. He opened his arms and the brunette pulled His sleeves down and fell in the blond's arms pushing him down and falling on top of him. The blond chuckled softly and held the brunette in his arms. The brunette didn't know it but he was still losing blood. The blond rolled them onto there sides, and the brunnet cuddle into the blond, the blond pulled the brunette in closer. The brunette leaned over the blonde to whisper in his ear "I love you, Sam" the blonde was in complete shock but he didn't let it get to him "I love you too Colby and always will" the blonde says the last part more to himself but the brunette still herd him. The brunet smiled to himself and started to drift off to sleep.

Sams P.O.V
Colby was asleep and I slowly unwrapped my arms from his waist as I struggled to get out of his grip. I finally got up and was going to take a hot shower but as I was walking to the door I took one more look at Colby sleeping so peacefully. I sighed and walked out of his room closing the door behind me walking into the hallway and walked to the shower it was my shower so I already had clothes in it and I took my shower.
time skip•
Colby's P.O.V
"He needs help, Sam!" I was woken up to Elton yelling at Sam for some reason I listen a bit more to understand.
"He finde he just needs someone to talk to that's all!" I hear Sam yell "no he needs a therapist!" Elton yells
"NO HE DOSEN'T HE'S FINE!"
"He's mentally unstable sam!" Elton yells
"I love him.. Elton I really do and I don't think he needs a therapist" I hear Sam yell
Who does sam love besides kat?
"You're not the only one who loves Colby we all do, and we know you can see he needs help Sam to let him get the help that he needs for crying out loud" Elton yells "therapist arena waist of money a waste of time I should know unused to have one and you know who helped me sure enough not my fucking therapist Colby did and I'm not going to let him waste his fucking money and time when he can just talk to me he has me for a reason!" Sam yells I stand up and tippytoe down the stairs and stand at the second to bottom step "sam you need to stay this little fucking crush you have on his its ridiculous he your best friend Sam and he needs help okay get over this 'crush' on your best friend who doesn't even know you have one and probably never will and spoiler alert he's STRAIGHT sam so stop this bull shit!" Elton yells I look at Sam and see every emotion he had drop and his face went emotionless, Elton had soon realized what he had said sam scoffs checking darkly "sam I di-" Elton was interrupted "you what didn't mean it oh no I know you fucking meant it fuck off Elton" Sam said with no emotion.
Third person pov-
The blond was so in love with the brunette and after what Elton had said it was like something had clicked the bonds emotions off. The blond started coming towards the stairs. The brunette speed walked back to his room quietly. He heard the blonds footsteps and so he pretends to be asleep. The blond walked straight into the brunnets room and walked over to the brunnets desk chair he signed as he stared at the brunette before getting up and crawling into bed with the brunette he wrapped his arms around the brunette's waist and put his face in the brunette's neck "I know your awake" the blonds days finding vibrations through the blond's body as the blonds hot breath and lips mumbled against the brunette's skin. The brunette blushed and spoke up  "sam I heard what Elton said"
"Yeah I figured you did along with the whole fucking neighborhood," the blonds says chuckling on the brunnets skin "well Elton was wrong," the brunet says "wrong about what?"
SEXUAL Starting-
"About this," the brunette says quickly turning around and smashing his lips into the blonds soft ones. The blond was taken back but soon realized what was happing and kissed back, the blond felt the brunette smile into the kiss. The blond turns onto his back and pulled the brunette on top of him not breaking the kiss their lips moved in sync. The blond's hands were on the brunnets waist gripping them tightly, the brunette's hands were slowly moving up and down the blond's chest dragging his nails down the blond's chest to his hips. Tgebbrunnet gripped the blonds sides and slowly starts to grind into the blonde's crotch, the blond moans onto the brunet's lips. The blonde licks the brunnets asking for entrance and the brunnet ofc accepting. The blonde bit the brunets bottom lip making the brunette twitch holding back a moan the blonde wanted the brunette to moan he wanted to hear how good he made the brunette feel so he started to move his lips down from the brunette's lips to the brunette's neck sucking hardly leaving love marks the brunette bit his lip holding back a moan the blond smirked against the brunette's neck. The blond started to bite down on the brunette's shoulder the brunette moaned quietly into the blonds ear the blond felt accomplished after hearing the brunette moan "sam k-kiss me... hard" the brunette said the blond said nothing back and kissed the brunette hard and passionate. The brunette felt like the blond has had enough fun and decided to fight do dominance which he knows he's going to win...

More smut next chapter?~angelina