twenty-two

Kevin sat in his class continually looking back and forth from his phone to the board. His professor had been lecturing about the anatomy of the brain, which he already understood, and he was waiting on a text back from Minkyu. Things have been going really well between the two. Since their first time hanging out they have managed to see each other everyday in the week following.

Kevin has also managed to avoid everyone in his life. Not intentionally, he just had grown close to Minkyu quickly and genuinely felt like he could be the guy to get him out of his love dry spell.

"That will be all for today, remember we will have a quiz next class over brain structures, please be prepared" Kevin lifts his head to see his professor dismissing class. He hurries to pack up his notebook and computer to leave class so he could meet with Eric and his friends for lunch.

"Mr. Moon, next time your crotch is more exciting than my class I expect you to hide it better" he hears his professor say to which Kevin flushes red and turns around to face his professor.

"Sorry" Kevin mumbles before all but sprinting out of that class to avoid the glare he was receiving.

Eventually once he felt he was far enough away from the classroom, he slowed down his pace and took out his phone as he felt the familiar text vibration.

minkyutie

hey, do you have any lunch plans today?

moonieboi

actually i am meeting with my roommate eric and his friends, but if you want to join i am sure they would be fine with that!!

minkyutie

are you sure?? i don't think they like me

moonieboi

they're just weird and need to adjust, they'll be fine join us!!

minkyutie

alright, where are you guys meeting?

moonieboi

the campus dining hall by the science building

minkyutie

i'll be there in like ten minutes

Kevin looks up from his phone smiling once he realizes he reached the dining hall. He quickly spots his friends and waves before grabbing a tray and hurrying through the line so he can warn them that Minkyu will be joining lunch today. Once he gets through the line with a tray full of food he goes to the table where he sits beside Eric leaving the space on his other side empty.

"Hey, so I invited Minkyu to sit with us" Kevin says immediately as he sits down.

"I don't like him" Jacob responds with barely looking up from his tray of food he was picking at.

"Well I am sorry, but I do, and he just may cure my love dry spell" Kevin responds pointing his utensil at Jacob threateningly.

When Kevin looks up from Jacob he hears someone calling his name, and he lifts his head to see Minkyu waving at him as he gets in line with a tray. Kevin waves back smiling before turning back to the friend group he was sitting with.

"Just please be nice" Kevin pleads looking at the group who didn't seem to care, besides Jacob.

"No worries" Jacob said grabbing his tray and going to throw it away before leaving the dining hall.

"What is his problem" Kevin annoyingly sighs before turning to Eric who just shrugs as he sits working on his homework silently.

"His panties have been in a twist all week, sorry about that" Haknyeon apologizes as he continues to eat and occasionally pick off of Juyeon and Eric's trays as they both continued to do homework.

"Hey guys" Minkyu says as he joins the group sitting in the seat Jacob just abandoned, "where did Jacob go, I just saw him" Minkyu smiles.

"He was in a rush to get to class I think" Juyeon responds trying to be the polite civil person.

"Good, I thought he saw me and ran" Minkyu laughs and Kevin and Haknyeon laugh awkwardly trying to avoid how true his statement was.

(A/N: Okay so don't hate me, I know this is short but I did this on purpose because the next chapter is 3000+ words and going to have some juicy stuff. Yes this is a filler that took me forever to make and I am sorry but I have been adjusting to school, a sorority, and other activities. Please make sure you comment what you want to see from this book, and maybe what side ships you want because I am still undecided on a few. Make sure you also give me a follow because I am needy and I love attention. Thanks!!!)