Human!Alduin x Male!Dragonborn!Reader x Human!Paarthurnax

Once again, a lovely request from Fanficreader42028 :D

I yawned and leaned back on my chair.

"Tired?" Paarthurnax asked.

"Yes... I had a long day." I let out another yawn, and laid down, resting my legs on Paarthy's legs. He smiled and patted my feet. Alduin walked in and made a face at me.

"Go to bed." They said. "Please." They said. Go to bed, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

"Okay...." I got up, but fell, Alduin catching me.

"Yep, you're going to bed." Alduin picked me up and set me down on my bed. He pulled the covers up to my chest and smiled.

"Night."

"Nigh- yyyawwwnnnn" I fell asleep and saw Alduin close my door.

Suddenly I heard I loud scream that sounded like Paathy's. Then Alduin's. My door opened and revealed an angry looking Delphine. I tried to move, but couldn't. Delphine raised her weapon and when she was about to cut my head off, I fell off my bed, snapping me out of my nightmare. What the heck was that? I started tearing up and looked at the time to see if I could bother the brothers about it. 3:30 A.M. Nope. Too late. I cried silently and went outside. I sat under a tree and started to hum one of my favorite songs.  I heard a branch break, and I decided to climb the tree and sit there. I took a deep breath of the cold night air, gazing up at the blurry, star-filled sky, as tears blurred my vision. I closed my eyes, letting a tear drop.

"If I could begin to be half of what you think of me I could do about anything I could even learn how to love..." I softly sang, little hics of crying interrupting some parts. I kept remembering the screams I heard...the look of Delphine...the weapon touching my warm neck, cold metal. The gaze...

"When I see the way you act...Wondering when I'm coming back..I could do about anything, I could even learn how to love like you..Love like you." I sang another verse, warm tears touching my cold skin.

"I always thought I might be bad. Now I'm sure that it's true...'cause I think you're so good, and I'm n-nothing like you..." I thought I heard another twig snap, but I didn't see anything. 

"Look at you go...I just adore you. I wish that I knew...What makes you think I'm so special." 

"If I could begin to do..." My breath hitched with tears escaping. "Something that does right by you... I would do about anything, I would even learn how to love."

"When I see the way you look..,Shaken by how long it took, I could do about anything..,I could even learn how to love like you." Another twig snapped.

"Love like you." I softly whispered.

"Love me like you." I ended, except it sounded like more than just me. I gasped and almost fell out of the tree.

"What are you doing up, Y/n?!" Paarthy asked.

"....I-...." I teared up, but didn't show that I was crying. I closed my eyes and when I opened them again, Alduin and Paarthy were sitting next to me.

"You had a nightmare?" Paarthy asked. I nodded. I was suddenly lifted up and dropped off the branch. Alduin climbed down and caught me, and brought me inside, yeeted me on the bed, and sat next to me. Paarthy came in and laid me down, and I sighed.

"Care to talk about it?" Paarthy asked.

"..Blades...killing.... you....two....me...." I yawned and closed my eyes. Soft snores emitted from me. Paarthurnax laid next to me as well as Alduin. They both cuddled me and that helped me relax.

"We'll make sure that doesn't happen."

~604 words~