ˢᵗᵘᵖⁱᵈ ᵐᵉ

———

Namjoon Pov

I hear a sudden soft knock on the door leading to the outside porch, I gently push myself away from my large oak desk, wondering who would knock on my glass door 11:00 at night, i slide the curtain a split open to see who or what is out there.

My eye's widen in surprise to see Jeon jungguk, leader of the rock club, and is lead singer for the most popular band in school.

I whisk the curtains a bit wider to reach for the handle, and opening the door I question myself why I'm opening it for him, plus he practically is a stranger.

I pull the door till enough space for a head to get through is available, i push the soft curtains out of the way completely, look up to the boy.

"Uh, yes?" I question unsure,

"Oh yea sorry, i'm uh jungguk-"
He suddenly pauses and has a look of embarrassment, for a millisecond.

I mean I understand right, like i would be embarrassed if i was standi-

"Wow, thighs..."

"Huh?" I follow his gaze downward, for it only to lead to my bare legs.
Wait! What?

Maybe i should've put shorts on with my sleep wear.

I feel my face light on fire and jerk my sweater downwards to cover my *cough* ᴾᴬᴺᵀᴵᴱ *cough* that are currently resting on my avatar.

I squeak out a good bye slam my sliding glass door closed and shut the curtains, and yeet my figure onto my fluffy bed.

———

Should I continue this?

Yes

No

———

I felt inspired to start a one shot lol
Im just testing the waters to see if this was something I wanted to continue.

Love you

Bye
- jae 🍓