Chapter 1

Nicole's POV 

Hi my name is Nicole I'm 17 years old and I'm a sophomore. I was never the most popular girl growing up and have always been bullied.  I have one friend, her name is Skylar. The difference between us is that she is popular and I am not. She is not embarrassed to hang out with me but I know that I am ruining her social life as she is getting bullied as well but she can take but I can not.

 I have many bullies but there is one person that is such a horrible person, he screams at me, he insults me and he beats me up sometimes, to the point where I have bruises and scars when i am going home. We used to be best friends when we were younger. I had such a crush on him but never told him. When we got to high school that is when he started making friends and gaining popularity and left me in the dark. I am insecure about myself, my hair, my body basically everything because of him. Lets get on my sad life. 

Monday Mourning 

It was the first day back from summer break and i could not hate my life more. I was driving up to the gate of my school and saw Lachlan outside with his group of friends Elliot, Marcus, Kath and Bazz. Me and Lachlan made eye contact I saw him smirk at me I decided just to drive on. I parked and met up with Skylar, she hugged me hello and we made our way to our lockers. While she was talking about some party I zoned out and just stared at Lachlan, Yes he may bully me but damn he is fucking hot. We made eye contact and I quickly averted my gaze, He started to walk over to me, I got nervous, I started shaking and my palms were sweaty, he stopped in his tracks looked me up and down they diverted his gaze to Skylar. WTF!!! She didn't like Lachlan, they used to date but he hooked up with another girl at a party and someone got a picture of them going into a room. She was heartbroken. 

"Hey Babe" he said to Skylar. She laughed in his face, God I love her. Skylar said "Number one I don't know who you think you are coming over to me, and two calling me babe. Please walk away and never speak to me again" He rolled his eyes and looked at me winked and walked away. WTF!!! Me and Skylar exchanged looks and laughed. We parted ways and went to class. First period was Science and Lachlan was in my class and he was my partner. I made my way to my seat and Lachlan came and sat next to me. In the middle of class I felt Lachlan put his hand on thigh. I looked at him signalling him to stop but he didn't. I will admit I enjoyed him but I didn't want it happening. I just hit him in dick and he stopped, haha that was always his weakness. After class he lifted me over his shoulders and brought be to a private part of the school. This was my "10am beating" He dropped me and looked at me. He put his hand up I was ready for a punch but I didn't get one, except he was leaning in for a kiss. What do I do!!

Word Count: 584

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, thank you for reading. Vote and comment what you think anddd yaaaa BYEEEE