Chapter 3

HEY LOVELY!! Before I start I wanna apologize for the slow updates, I am so bus with work and I got a promotion so I have meetings and paperwork that I need to do and ugggh. Anyway thank you for being patient and also thank you for 700+ reads WTFFFF! I know it's not a lot but for someone who only has two chapters ahaha that's huge but ya thank you for reading, much love on with the story xx

Nicole's POV

 She knew how I feel about him. I walked over to her and what happened next was shocking.......

"Ummm Skylar WTF do you think you are doing" I said trying to remain calm. She looked at me with hatred instead of guilt what the hell is going on. "Hhahaha what does it look like i'm doing i'm taking my man back" she laughed "But why you said you hated his guts and you would never get back with him" I said trying to hold my tears back cause I just lost my best friend and any chance with Lachlan. "Yea I say a lot of things but I lie" she said with an attitude. This bitch is bout to get beat. "What else have you lied me about" I say now getting pissed at her. "Saying that I like you and that you are my best friend" My heart sunk and my blood boiled. "Let's face it Nicole what made you think that I girl like me would wanna hang out with someone like you" Everyone ooed at her comment. "What do you mean a girl like me" Nicole why the fuck did you say that you know what she is gonna say I say in my head. "Where this fuck do I start, I could write a whole book but I'll dumb it down for you, I'm clearly prettier, in much better shape I can dress myself and I know how to get a boyfriend" She said "Yea well it would help if you could keep one" I replied She looked at me, if looks could kill I would be buried by now she stands up and gets in my face and shoves me. I was able to regain my balance and shoved her back. She tried to swing on me and but I caught her wrist and put it behind he back shoved her against the wall and said "You try and hit me again or come near me again I will end you yea I may not be like you but I sure as hell can fight better than you so back the fuck off" I let her go and she looked shocked. She has never seen this side of me as a matter of fact no one has and everyone in the cafeteria looked shocked but thankfully no teachers saw me do this to her. 

She walked away with her friends and Lachlan, I was about to walk the other was but Lachlan caught my eye and winked at me and then turned around and walked away with his arm around Skylar. What is this dudes deal. I ate my lunch and went to my next lesson. It was science, I always hated science. When I got there Mr Walsh was assigning seats, what are we in kindergarten. I got seated next to Lachlan, just my luck. I was focusing on the board taking notes when I felt someone looking at me I turned my head to the right and it was Lachlan (I hate this feeling, you walk past someone on the street and you feel them looking at you or your butt hhaha whenever this happens i feel the hairs at the back of my neck going up and i look back and someone is looking uggh I hate it okay back to the story sorry) 

"What are you looking at I ask" and he doesn't reply just smirks at me. I go back to what I am doing and I could feel him looking at me again "Dude! What is your problem" I said way to loudly. Mr Walsh said "Nicole have you something you would like to share with the rest of the class" No sir I apologize" I replied. He rolled his eyes and went back to what he was doing. "Dude seriously why do you keep looking at me" I whispered to Lachlan. "Just enjoying the view" he replied. Yes that may have been very cheesy but my heart melted when he said it.Boy does he get me going (I'M SORRY AHAHA I CRINGED TOO) The bell rings and excuses us from class. I start walking but Lachlan is following me and I speed up my pace but I felt him grab my wrist and pull me into the janitors closet, DAMMIT. He locks the door and turns on the light. 

 "What the fuck do you want" I said rudely. He grabbed me by my waist and leaned in closer only to whisper is my ear "YOU". Oh good god keep yourself together Nicole you cannot show him that you are weak so what I did next cracked me up. I stepped back and just laughed " ThaT's rEal--- hahahaha-ly fuNuY HAHHA. yO-You-You really think that was gonna work hahahah".Damn i'm a good actress. "I don't know who you think you are but just cause you are the school bad boy doesn't mean you can pull any girl into closet and try and seduce them when you have a girlfriend and I don't understand what is happening at first you hate me then you like me and then you hate me again and that goes on and on and on. So make up your mind dude do you like me or not cause you seemed to like me when you kissed me, then you take my best friend away from me like WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM"!!!!. That felt good.  

Lachlan's POV

I didn't think Nicole could be this feisty first she goes violent on Skylar and then goes psycho on me. She is right though I don't know what is going on with me. When we were best friends I really like her like really really liked her but I didn't do anything about it. When we started High School people were more drawn to me than to her but then I picked the wrong people to hang out with. They told me to bully Nicole, they told me it would get rid of my feeling for her, i felt bad but overtime I didn't care but recently Nicole is just catching my eye more she defiantly got hotter I can tell you that but the way she was with Skylar, her personality is what is best about her and I want Nicole back but I know I will never get that chance again so I let it out on her. 

Nicole's POV

He just stared at me blankly, "Well are you gonna answer me or what"?? He came back to reality and he just pulled me in by the hips. We looked at each other for a while and I don't know why but I kissed him and he kissed back and then it went into a full make out session. This feels right. We stopped and looked at each other with but the difference now is that there is no hatred I couldn't really tell what this was but it was great. He whispered in my ear "No one will find out about this got it" I smiled and nodded and he left the closet leaving me in shock. It was the end of the day and I was at home sitting in my kitchen and I hear a knock at the door. I opened it only to be pushed back in and shoved against the wall with hands above my head. I was Lachlan. We started to make out and he whispered in my ear "I need you now"....

Hey you guys. I feel so relieved that I updated. Thank you again for 700 hundred reads, it means a lot. Comment if you have added this book to your library. 

Much Love <3 <3 

byyyyyye

Word Count: 1368