Chapter 2

!!! DON'T LISTEN TO THE SONG UNTIL I TELL YOU BY THE WAY THANKS FOR READING!! OKAY BYEE X 

Nicole's POV 

He was leaning in for a kiss, I was shaking, sweating, I didn't know what to do sooo... I kissed him. I don't know why he was kissing me and I don't know why I kissed him back but it felt right. He stopped kissing me and just looked at me. He went to kiss me again but I stopped him. He looked upset as soon as I stopped him. "What is you problem" I said. He looked guilty. "I'm so sorry Nicole I don't know why I'm doing or why have all these feelings and.." "Woah!!" I interrupted. "What feelings?" I questioned. He stuttered "I-I-I don't know, I'm sorry, I gotta go" and with that he was gone. I felt like crying, I powered through and walked out of the corner. I went on with my day. The bell rang and I music and guess who was in my class.. You guessed it Lachlan. 

CRAP!! I shouted. I forgot about our summer project to pick a song they "project sour feeling or what are we feeling" to pass our 1st semester exam. Ugggh I have nothing. I ran to the bathroom and looked for songs that matched my feelings. My feelings, I have a lot but the pick a few they would be (Sad, I mess things up and i have no idea how deal with feeling feeling like with Lachlan)Before Lachlan left me I had the strongest feeling for him, I think I was in love with him. Now i know what you are saying, "How do you THINK you loved him) Well I never have been in love. But I got butterflies every time I saw him. It was like everything was in slow motion. (i'm so sorry sorry I know this is cheesy hahah). I used to cry everyday I saw him and I didn't care that he was bullying me I only cared cause I though he also had feelings that is what hurts to know that a guy like him would never like a girl like me. Sure yes i'm not the ugliest and I have good style but I am a goofy little weirdo, I do weird things and I also have social issues. That's it I know what to sing. 

I realized I was 10 minutes late for class and Mrs Pilsbury hated me cause I never participated in her class, never sang in the group numbers never went to exams, don't get me wrong I love music but singing in front of others is a big nooo. I'm actually a great singer if I do say so myself. I never sang in front of anyone except of Skylar. I ran to class I walked in and all eyes were on me. "Nicole so nice to see you again" Mr's Pilsbury said "If you be late to my class then put your stuff by your seat and come up the front of the classroom and sing your song" She insisted "I really don't want to but thanks for offering" I smirked and walked to my seat before I could sit down she said "If you don't come up here and sing your song then I will fail you for the rest of the semester." I moaned and made my to the front of the class. I plugged my hard drive into the computer and started the track. I was sweating and shaking. Everyone including Lachlan was laughing and whispering about me. I just started singing (Play the song now gorgeous <3) 

AFTER THE SONG. 

May I say I fucking killed it but I kept my eyes closed the whole time. I was so scared to open them but I did and what I saw was unexpected I saw all eyes on me and not on their phones and mouths wide open. I just stood there like a statue and then everyone clapped for me. Even Mrs Pilsbury was emotional I'm sure I even saw tears in here eyes and it took me a while to realize I was crying. I sat down and just kept my head down everyone looked at me and smiled instead of saying shit about me. The bell rang and tried my best to avoid eye contact with everyone and run but Mrs Pilsbury called me in. Everyone left the classroom. "That was amazing" she said. "Thank you" I said. "Here" she said. She handed me a slip of paper I opened it and it was an A+. I was shocked, I have gotten an a before. Then she handed me something else it was a college brochure for Julliard. I was my dream to go to this school but I can never afford it "Why are handing me this" I asked. "You have a god given talent and I can tell you are passionate about it, I know the dean in the school I will try and pull a few strings and see if I can get you an audition for a scholarship. I thanked her and walked out. I was lunch I went to my usual seat where I meet Skylar and she wasn't there. I looked around for her and what I saw was beyond me. She was sitting with other people and making out with Lachlan. She knew how I feel about him. I walked over to her and what happened next was shocking....... 

REALLY LONG CHAPTER I'M SORRY... WORD COUNT 920 WORDS I REALLY HOPE YOU ENJOYED... WHY AM I USING ALL CAPS HAHA I DON'T KNOW I SHOULD STOP AHHA OKAY BYEEEEEEE