Chapter 15

Friday:

"Go Abigail! Go talk to him!" That's Courtney yelling at me to chase Noah to his car and straighten things up.

"I'm going!" I yell back at her. I begin walking towards him and when he gets beside his car he sees me.

"Oh hey Abigail." He says with a little wave, this is awkward.

"Hi." I say with a small voice.

"I would really love to talk but I have stuff to do." He says when he unlocks his car door.

"Oh yeah totally, I understand." I say quickly and speed walk back to my friends.

"Soooo?" Adam asks.

"He would 'really love to talk' but has 'stuff' to do." I tell them, kinda annoyed. I worked up all that courage for him to just blow me off.

"Aw," Courtney pouts and puts a hand on my shoulder. "let's go get ice cream, I can get a discount." She winks at me.

I smile, "You got the job?!" I yell.

"Yeah, was it that hard to believe?" She puts her hands on her hips and raises an eyebrow.

"No I'm just happy for you." I give her a hug.

"Thanks." She smiles.

"Hello? Can we get ice cream now? I'm craving mint chocolate." Me and Courtney look at him in disgust.
"What? It's a great flavor." He adds.

"No it's not." Me and Courtney say at the same time. We look at each other and laugh.

As we drive off I can still see Noah in his car with his head on the steering wheel. I wonder what's up with him.

Noah's POV:
I wish I could've talked to Abigail but my gang needs me for this one. They were gonna go without me since I've put off the last 3 fights but they need me bad. I'm their leader and it was wrong of me.

This time we're fighting some group of guys that call themselves 'undefeated'. Yeah right, we can beat 'em.
——
Maybe I should've called this one off too.

We're standing in a dark alley at the edge of town and these guys just showed up. If they're who we're fighting then this'll be tough.

There's 5 of them, only one more then us, but they're all big and bulky. I mean we are too but them? They're way bigger then us. I guess let's just get this over with.

About 20 minutes later they're all on the ground and my gang is beat to pieces. The guy that stands around to watch gives us our money and we leave.

I think one of them broke Jacob's arm but other then that he looks pretty fine.

Austin has a bloody face alone with Chandler. Chandler is limping a little.

I'm also limping but much more. I think they knew to come after me. I have a black eye too along with a bloody nose and some cuts.

They got us good.
——
Today is Monday and although my swelling has gone down you can still tell I got beat up pretty bad. Plus Jacob has a cast on his left arm. Chandlers limp went away but you can still see that they got him too. My limp is still here and hurts like hell.

We're at school now and all I've heard are gasp and 'omg what happened'. Like they don't already know.

When I'm going to first period I see Abigail. Crap crap crap.

Abigail's POV:
Shutting my locker I turn around to see a beat up Noah. He looks at me then stops walking. The rest of his posse goes to class, or wherever they're going, and Noah walks over to me. Sorry he's not walking, limps over to me.

So this is why he had to leave me? To go do gang stuff? Just as I thought those were rumors. Yeah he said he was gonna hang out with the gang the other day but I didn't know it was truly a gang.

He gets to me and was about to say something but I interrupt before he gets to. "So this is what you had to do instead of talking to me? I've been so confused all weekend about my feelings and crap while your out fighting? Seriously?"

I look at him and he just opens his mouth but nothing comes out. He closes it back and I scoff. I walk away to first period seeing as he had nothing to say.

My vision starts to get blurry. No. I am not going to cry over some stupid boy.

So this was a shorter chapter then usual, my apologies. It was also more of an insight to Noah's life with the gang. I hope you liked it!

<3