Chapter 13

Jennie's POV

"Y-yeah im fine"i replied then then hugged her"i missed u lili"i said then she nods

I really miss her,i miss cuddling with her.

"Why are u crying?"she asked then i break the hug then she wipes my tears"i just missed u"i said then she nods. I lean my head to her shoulders then hugged her.

"Jen wake up we're here already"she said while tapping my cheeks lightly then i sit up.

We get out of the car. I would go to lisa but kai hold my hand.

I saw lisa and tzuyu flirting then i groan in annoyance.

"Are u okay jen?"kai asked me then i nod.

Lisa's POV

"There are 3 guest rooms here"mina said"who are the roommates"tae asked"uhmmm i think the 4 boys will be the roommates"chu said then we all nod"then jenchulichaeng will be the roommates"nayeon said"then me, jeongyeon,sana,dubu at yoda will be the roommates"nayeon add then we all nod"great now lets go to our rooms" chae said then we go to our room.

"Let's arrange our things"chu said then we all nod. When we're arranging our things there's a knock on the door then chu opened it.

"Ohh hi guysss"tzuyu said"what are u doing here?"i asked"i just want a goodnight kiss"she said while pouting "aishhh are u done arranging ur things?"i asked her then she nods and sit on my bed"you're so clingy yoda" chae said then chuckles"do u want help?"she asked me"no,im finish already"i said then she backhugged me"aishhh can u stop being so sweet litzu"chu said"ok lets go"i said"where are we going?"tzu asked"we're going to ur room"i said then hold her hand.

"Oh hi mina"i said when we bump into mina"oh hello lis and tzuyu"she said"where are u going"i asked her" im going to the kitchen"she said then we nods. I saw tzuyu blushing"hmm why are u blushing?"i teased her"i-im not"she said not looking at me"do u like mina?"i asked then she widens her eyes"o-of course not"she said stuttering"you're not a good liar u know"i said then crossed my arms "ok ok i have a crush on her thats all"she said then i laugh"stop laughing at me u idiot"she rolled her eyes"i will tell to them that we're not dating"i said "what?why?"she asked "to know what's their reaction"i said then she stare at me confusingly"goodnight babe"i said then chuckles"nyt"she replied.

Rosè's POV

"They're so cute together"i said then jisoo nods and i look at jennie who is rolling her eyes ohh jealous? I said in my thoughts"i hope they last forever" chu said then smirk"yeah me too"i said"can u two shut up there's no forever ok"jen said then rolled her eyes"are u jealous jen?"i asked her then smirk"n-no,w-why would i?"she asked stuttering"then why are u stuttering?"chu said"oh shut up chu im not jealous i swear"jen replied "jen u can tell us everything ok"i said then jen sighs in defeat"fine im jealous,u happy?"she said then me and jisoo widens our eyes"why are u jealous?"i asked"because they are so clingy to each other"she said with annoyance on her tone"that what couples do jen" chu said then chuckles"i know but i dont want lisa to be clingy to other" she said lowering her head in embarrassment"jen i have a question, please answer it honestly ok?"i asked then she nods.

"Do you like lisa?"i asked"i-i dont k-know"she replied"u have to find out jen before its too late"i said"its too late already she's happy with someone else"she said i should tell lisa to stop the plan"just think of it jen" chu said then patted her back then jen nods.

Omg i hope jen likes lisa. They are so good to each other and JENLISA is one of my fave ships so i will be very happy if they are together and i want lisa to be happy.

"Goodnight guysss"i said to them then shut off the lights"nyt chipmunk"lis said.

Jennie's POV

Im so pissed earlier i dont know why i get pissed because of litzu.

Do i have feelings for lisa?

No i have a boyfriend and she's dating tzuyu so no.

But i miss her,i miss everything we do in the past,i miss her clinginess.

I look at lisa who are sleeping peacefully. Uwu she's so cute when sleeping.

Do i love you lili?