Funny Story~A/N

April 20,2019

First things first, happy birthday Bakugou! Second, I have a funny story to share. So my Language Arts teacher literally walked through the class Thursday and asked where her Percy Jackson fans were. I freaked out, and so did one other person, the third person just raised her hand. We are working in Greek Mythology!! And Roman! She gave us a worksheet, a matching one, and the funniest part, was that I corrected Hercules. I raised my hand and literally go "they put the wrong Hercules on there. Hercules is Roman. In Greek, its Heracles because Zeus named him to please Hera." Everyone was just like, how the fuck do you know that shit?!? Then I was literally called around the classroom for people asking for help. Another thing, my teacher gave us little mythology booklets and everyone else but me was using them. I was done with the worksheet in two seconds. The funniest answer was the one to Hera. "Zeus' jealous wife." I saw that and started laughing. One of my friends literally asked me if the Trojan horse was the place of the gods and I was literally dying on the floor. All it all, it was hilarious in the class.

*Fun Fact*
Bug/Insect in Greek is Zouzoúni