Can't X afford X to X lose

Her crazed, sadistic eyes pierced through his anxious ones. "You're tall, I like tall guys." In any other situation the future doctor would've blushed and retort with his own corny flirt. But right now he couldn't take his eyes off her crazed lustful expression.

"It most fun when they fall to their knees. Usually not for a good reason though."  She licked her lips, leaking blood lust. Leorio's eye twitched. Swallowing his fear he undid his tie, and set down his suitcase.

Eve's eyes watched his every moment, practically drooling just thinking about the expressions he was about to make.

Everyone watched from the side lines, shocked, and already knowing the winner of this battle. Hisoka held a smug look but on the inside he was screaming for more. Simply adoring the look Eve always gave when in battle. It turned him on and he even considered stealing her from her precious Feitan.

Hisoka was caught out of his thoughts when Leorio let out a war cry and ran towards Eve. In response she summoned nen in her delicate hand to swat him away, the sharpness of her nails cutting his arms. She gave him a minute to collect himself. That's when Gitarakuru knew she was toying with the boy. Any other battle she wouldn't have waited to strike again.

Leorio didn't stay down for long, hopping back onto his feet he ran towards her again, she smirked, angering him further. Raising his fist he was about a centimeter away from her face when she stepped to the side and tripped him with her foot. Falling pathetically to the ground Eve sat on his back. "What the hell! Get off of me!" The loud man yelled to no avail. You would think a 6 foot male would be able to take a 5'5 girl off his back but her weight. It was too much for him, suffocating for him actually.

"Give. Up.~"

"N-never!" He wheezed.

Using her arm she put him in a head lock and  began to choke him, the hunter examiner's about to step in to stop her when Netero stopped them with his stand. "L-leorio!" Gon Yelled worriedly, stepping forward just to have security stop him.

"Still not giving up?"

Yelling out Leorio used his adrenaline combined with his strength to throw the girl off his back and even into the air. Kurapika gasped and Gon cheered. Killua's eyes widened, suprised the idiot managed to do such a thing.

Eve began to do a spin mid air, alerting Hisoka what she was about to do since Twleve did the same to him in the first phase. Leorio who was  trying to see straight and calm himself didn't have time to dodge Eve's next attack. He didn't even know about her landing until he felt it. She used the power from gravity pulling her down to use both feet to kick Leorio right in face. The poor boy went flying.

"Boy, your making me angry. If you don't give up, I'll kill you and retake the exams next year," she admitted honestly. Ignoring the glare Gon and Kurapika gave.

Leorio stood, staring at her before yelling again. Running to her with his fist raised. Right before he hit her she summoned her nen and raised his own fist. He paused before sighing.

"I give up," he admitted slumping to his knees.

Eve blinked and let her nen disperse. "Leorio is it?" He looked up at her. She gave him a half grin. "I had fun!" Bending down she kissed his cheek. Walking away , everyone saw Leorio with hearts in his eyes. Killua and Kurapika face palmed while Gon shared a look of admiration for Leorio and Tw- Eve.