Happy X For X You

Twelve laid on Gons bed, the trio talking about what they experienced back when meeting Hisoka on the higher floor. Tweleve casually laid on her stomach reading a magazine. She continuously checked the clock making the two boys turn to her.

"Ne, Twelve why do you keep checking the time?" Gon asked sitting on the bed next to her. "Today im taking the day to pleasure myself. Later on I plan on getting my hair done and getting a new outfit." Killua scoffed, "Girls." This left him with a slap over his head. "Or are you getting more pretty for someone else?" Gon asked innocently, but his comment made the dark skin face heat up. "S-shut up boy! I have to leave now!"

"But Twelve your only in your underwear!"

"so let me borrow some clothes! Green isn't my thing, Killua c' mere!"

"No way!"

Twelve suddenly leapt from the bed taking the young zoldyck by surprise when she tackled him and began to strip him. "P-pervert! This is sexual harassment!" She gave up on trying to take off his shirt and began tickling him. The new sensation made him holler tears coming to his eyes. "Gon come help me!" Listening to her Gon wasted no time in aiding her with making Killua laugh. "s-stop!" The pale colored boy laughed out. All three hollered out having a moment in bliss. Twelve paused humming to herself. She watched the two boys wrestle playfully, laughing out like children. Her eyes began to feel heavy and she smiled at them. They had never really experienced a normal childhood, Maybe Gon but for Killua and Twelve they spent their younger days training, experiencing real dangers and put in emotional situations a child should never have to go though. They lacked any parental figured and instead that love, attention, and everything in between was replaced with techniques to take one's life. A mere child.

So to see Killua right now laughing and smiling acting like his age made Tweleve happy. At least for a moment he could have a normal childhood.

"Tweleve?" Gon called out to the female who sat quietly watching the two children with a motherly smile on her face.

Killuas eyes widen before he caught himself feeling a warm feeling in his chest. He gripped at his shirt not liking the feeling it gave him. He stood up, untangling himself from Gon and threw a pillow at the motionless female making her snap out of it when a pillow forcibly was shoved in her face.

"Quit zoning out idiot!"

Laying on her back, all stretched out she began laughing. Sitting up she grabbed the pillow and hopped on the bed. A mischievous, cat like grin appearing on her face again, "Pillow fight!"

.

"Stop! Ow! Tweleve okay I'll take it!" Killua snatched the bag lunch from the 'older' female, Gon snickering from behind him. "I told you to just take it." Killua gave him a look. "Besides she packed us a good meal!" Both boys opened their paper bags to a sandwich, Apple, two cookies, and piece of candy. "Huh? What the-," Killua was cut off by Tweleve. "I read how mom's pack kids lunches like this in different places so I tried it out!"

Killua stayed quiet hearing the word mom. His mother never bothered to make him a meal herself, no she hired people for that. And even then most of time it was poison. "Weirdo," he rolled his eyes and turned away. Too embarrassed to look at her. "Thanks Tweleve! Well we better get going come on Killua!"

"You sure you guys don't want me to come?"

"You don't even have clothes on tweleve!"

"Alright good point. I'll see you guys soon . Have fun learning nen."

"Bye twlev-," before Gon could even finish tweleve had disappeared from his eye sight. "Ugh I hate when she does that," Killua grumbled exiting the room, Gon followed after his friend. "You think she'll teach me it?"

.

Just a quick little chapter to show that I'm back and I'll start publishing again. Also I wanted to let you guys know I'll be changing Tweleves personality. I wanted it to be that Tweleve and Eve are polar opposites but it's not really like that now so I'll fix that soon.