We X Meet X again

The doors flew open and two bodies stood at the entrance. "Feitan!" A loud feminine voice called out to the always angry short ravenette who was in the middle of the argument with his partner, phinks. His onyx eyed turned from one bother to the other. "Great who let ecchi girl in?" Questioned in broken japenese.

Ignoring his insult the little witch abandoned Hisoka's side and raced over to her partners. "Feitan baby I missed you so much," She coo'd despite his disgusted expression, and continued to rub her body against his. "There where a lot of hot guys at the exam like Leorio, oh gosh he was fun. I almost left you for second. I never knew Hisoka was good looking till we slept together-"

Hisoka smirked when Feitan leaked blood lust and glared at Hisoka. You see everyone knew Feitan was in love with Eve but for some reason he never acted like he did. Thankfully Eve wasnt easily discouraged. Everyone knew Eve belonged to Feitan, she even has a collar with his name on it (unlike Twleve, Eve wearing k hers willingly) proving she was his little witcs,,,, hurth.

"Feitan calm down, Troupe members arent allowed to fight each other. Besides she didn't mean it like that," Franklin warned.

Feitan scoffed and pushed Eve off him, storming away. "Uh oh, I made him angry again~" Eve giggled with a mischievous glint in her sea green eyes. She squeezed her legs growing excited.

Machi and Pakunoda shared a look sighing while Uvo gave a big laugh. "I can't believe my partner is a pervert," Phinks groaned.

She winked at him before walking forward heading to the center of the room where Chrollo read his book, as she did so a light came from her and Twleve appeared. Jumping, she landed in front of the Troupe leader. "I'm back, Cho."

A minute passed before Chrollo shut his book and looked up at the girl, "I see. Welcome back Twleve..." She grinned. 

.

Killua, Gon, Leorio, and Kurapika stood together. "Then its decided, we'll all meet up together again September 1st in Yorknew city!"

And before long, Gon and Killua were alone. They were on a blimp, heading to what Gon called Whale island. "Hey Gon... About Twleve, Eve, or whatever, was she okay? When se fell limp she looked so vunerable and it was all because I-"

"She's waiting for us," Gon interrupted. "What?" Killua asked with widened eyes. "She said that we'd all meet together. She also said she and Eve will help you with whatever you need."

Killua's head hung low, "Why?" Gon laughed. "It's because she's our friend," Killua looked up at Gon with a look Gon couldn't quite figure out. "Well we better hurry up then huh?"

"Un!"

.

Twelve enjoyed the warmth of the water hitting her sore muscles, she felt her hair shrinking up the longer she drenched it but she didn't quite care at the moment. It felt good, she hadn't had time to spoil herself in awhile so she used this time to her advantage while her and her partner Hisoka were away.

Getting out the shower she dried her body, running her hand up her smooth freshly shaved legs. Getting dressed she put on a bra and a pair of boyshorts. It had been a couple weeks since exam and since Twleve had been looking up ways to separate two souls.  But now that her and the troupe came to Yorknew Twleve left with her Partner to await for Gon and Killua.

Speaking of her partner he had been gone for awhile, "Might as well go and find him." Not bothering to put her hair in a puff she left it in a afro and walked out her shared room in nothing but her underwear. Walking down the hallway she was suprised she could see with her hair covering her eyes. But then she remebered she was good with her hearing and silently cussed herself.

"Oh Hisoka there you are why are you in the hallway?" She said as she walked over to the joker who sat on the floor, staring down at the opposite end of the hallway.

"Who are you waiting f-"

She paused when she felt two familar auras coming down the hallway.

.

"We made it this far, we shouldn't let some creepy hallway spook us," Killua said to Gon who stared at the dark eery hallway unsurely.

"R-right!"

Cautiously they walked down the hallway, everything okay when a employee came to them explaining how the 200th floor worked. When she speaking mid way two powerful auras took the two boys attention.

There, at the end of the hallway was-

"Hisoka?!"

Killua was the first to notice the short dark skin girl who was practically wearing nothing and had a wild afro covering her face, only exposing her nose and lips.

"Twleve!" Gon yelled ignoring Hisoka.

"That's Twleve?" Killua questioned, also jealous Gon could tell it was her first.

" Of course, I can tell from her scent."

"Hi Gon, Killua." She smiled slowly and pushed her hair back exposing her face, a grin on display.

"It's been awhile~"