Teldryn Sero x Stressed!Dragonborn!Reader ~f l u f f~

Wow I'm hungry okay-

Oh yay a donut

I walked to my room, tears welling up in my eyes. I plopped myself on my bed and cried. I didn't really know why I was crying. Maybe all the stress of being Dragonborn. I had no one, I need no one. Basically Dragonborn's code, it felt like. I heard knocking on my front door, but ignored it. Not now. The knocking went away and I returned to my sobbing. My room door opened, revealing a masked man.

"T-Teldryn.." I wiped my tears and put on a happy mask.

"Y/n, are you alright? I knocked on your door and you didn't answer- are those tissues?" He noticed the mountain of tissues that had accumulated on my bed, and falling to the floor.

"Um... I uh..am...uh... stre-" Teldryn grabbed my hand and pulled me up, and brought me close to his chest. I heard his heartbeat quicken.

"I don't care if you're the Dragonborn. I don't care if you're homeless. You're always going to have me by your side." He whispered. 

"..." I felt him gently push me down on the bed. I didn't realize he took off his helmet, until I gazed up at his blood red eyes. He smirked and kissed me. I kissed back and pulled him closer. He pulled away from the kill with a satisfied look. He snuggled into the crook of my neck, feeling his warm breath. I smiled and ruffled his soft, raven hair.

"No matter what?" I asked, tilting my head.

"No matter what." He kissed me again, and smiled.

"But..what if..." He cut me off with another kiss.

"I said, 'no matter what', didn't I?" He smirked, showing his teeth. I smiled again, this time letting out a happy giggle. I grinned and hugged him. He hugged back.

"Promise," He said, "Now, let's go out of this sad and miserable place, and go get some ice cream, how about that?"

"Yay!"

Wow this is short. 315 words.