- 1

The glistening light from the early morning sun burnt through the glass of the window, a bit too brightly considering it was about 6 in the morning. It wasn't a surprise that it illuminated the room, the only thing separating the sunlight and the room was a window and a thin pink curtain, frilled at the bottom and pink stringed beads at the top that would click against each other when the window was opened to let in some cool outside air, usually during the night time or late afternoon.

Sunlight is a remedy for many things but it's also a pain in the ass for senior year high school students who had stayed up drinking the night before with boys she really shouldn't have been associating with, let alone talking to. The slender figure wrapped up in clean white sheets groaned at the pounding headache that beat against her skull like a raging chimp. Her eyebrows scrunched up and she draped a delicate and pale arm over her eyes to attempt to prevent the sunlight from penetrating her eyelids.

Whiles she lay there, soothing the headache with her cold arm - cold because of the AC that was gently humming - she organized the thoughts racing through her mind.

First of all, why does she have a headache? Well, that one was easy. She was out last night with a bunch of college 'athletes' but she'll call them jocks, who - despite lacking more than a few things in the head - made up for it in strength, alcahol tolerance and stamina; she smirked at that last one.

Secondly, what time was it? According to the light intensity of the rays shooting into her room, it was about 6 in the morning. She heard footsteps outside her room, why was it so busy this morning? Isn't today Sunday? Well, she was wrong. Yesterday was Sunday. After going to church with her unnecessarily extra, catholic parents she managed to convince them that she was meeting up with some classmates for a day out with them. That wasn't really a lie, her friends were there and she did spend the day with them. But they had other company too.

So if yesterday was Sunday, then she oh so cleverly deducted that today would be Monday. She groaned, she had school today. She so badly didn't want to get up from her bed but she had an important test today and only god knows what would happen to her overall grade if she missed the test. She didn't understand why it was so hard to fall asleep and even harder to get up. Isn't sleep supposed to recharge the body? This was probably what her phone felt like after being charged and used at the same time.

Mentioning her phone, she moved her arm to check for the whereabouts of her phone. A small peak at the white wooden bedside table would reveal the slim outline of her overpriced phone. It was quite pricy but the camera was amazing and captured her the way she liked. It was worth the extra hours she had to work at the - let's call it a club where gentlemen met up to have a jolly good time.

She rolled her eyes at the thought. Her headache had passed and she was too awake to fall back to sleep. Not to mention her mom would probably barge in at any moment, turning off the AC and not too gently opening the blinds as she hummed the tune of a gospel song she heard in church the previous day. Then she would definitely be awake. No use laying here to wait for her to arrive. She gently removed her coverlet from on top of her and swung her feet over the bed and onto the ground, her polished and pedicured toes digging into the fluffy pink carpet as she yawned and stretched her long limbs.

She stood up, running a dainty hand through her messy raven black hair. She had wanted to dye her hair a light shade of brown or something of the sort but quickly passed on the idea when she noticed that black wavy hair made her look seductive and she quite enjoyed the thought of looking seductive. She smirked as she caught a glimpse of herself in the long mirror that was attached to the wall in front of her.

She stood at a graceful height of 5'6, she had long toned legs and slim long arms, her obvious voluptuous figure could be seen even with the relatively skimpy red nightgown she was wearing. It only reached to her upper thighs and a little below her butt, it wasn't too low cut but not too high either, acceptable and capable of showing off her gifted C-cups. And the spaghetti straps just drew attention to her defined collar bones and lovely shoulders.