Thomas is Analogical Royalty - Love to Last Three Days Part 4

{I was listening to 7 Rings & Thank U, Next while making this...O-O}

Logan's {POV}:

I woke up to Virgil sitting against the bed...it sounded like he was crying, "Virgil?" He got up and almost tripped from the shock.

"L-Logan!?!?!" He was definitely crying, "W-Why are you up so late!?!?! I-It's 10:00 P.M!!!"

"Why are you complaining that I'm up so late? You've BEEN up...I just woke up." He gave me an Accutualy-you're-right face and just sat down again, just looking down at the floor.

"Why are you crying?" Virgil looked back up at me.

"...Dream...'bout you...don't wanna talk 'bout it..." He smiled at me, "Thanks for askin' though."

"O-Oh...yeah...okay...no problem" I lightly smirked at him. A dream? About me? That's...strange

I felt slightly flustered about this, "I can't fall back asleep...wanna talk?" As I was saying that Virgil was already turning the lights back on.

"Sure...What you wanna talk about? Besides my dream...please." I smiled at him.

"Fine. What about music...I mean...I've never listened to music...really...so...I want to know what type of music you listen to..."

Virgil smiled, "Sure! I usually have a taste in MCR, short for My Chemical Romance, Or just...Rap, really."

We just talked the night away with music, the latest hits, songs we both listened to and how we like them. We barely finished talking when we noticed it had became morning. Virgil was feeling better too.

"I'll get us something to eat real quick, k?" I slightly nodded and he went to get some food for the both of us.

{Time skip to the afternoon}

Virgil was sitting on the edge of the bed, he turned to face me, "So...last day, huh?"

I realized what he meant and replied, "Yeah...after this I can finally get back up and do my work."

"But not TOO MUCH, ok?"

"Fine, Virgil...fine"

Virgil's {POV}:

I felt kinda upset...no...not upset...worried. Will he still want to hang out with me after? What if he is just hanging out with me because I'm just staying here and he doesn't have a choice? He will just probably just go back to working and stop talking to me...he doesn't want to be my friend...

I felt a soft hand touch my shoulder, "Virgil, I promise...I'll still "hang" out with you after this...okay? I understand...you're worried...it's okay...I won't just...forget this moment...I feel a great amount of gratitude for what you did for me...thank you"

I gave him a ghost of a smile and whispered, "Thank you..."

"Hey, Virgil?" Logan lightly called out to me.

"Yeah, Logan?" I was mildly confused.

"I L-" He cut himself off and his face grew a light shade of red, "I like you...platonically... thank you for being a great friend..."

"No problem, Lo" I still really feel like he was saying something else...

Logan's {POV}:

DID I ALMOST TELL VIRGIL I LOVE HIM!?!? No, that's impossible... I can't love...I'm logic...I don't HAVE feelings anyway.

I see Virgil look out the window, "It's getting late, Lo, let's head to sleep."

"K, Virge." And with that, my last day was complete.

DAY COUNT: 3

DAYS LEFT: 0

{OOF IM DYING OMG THIS IS JUST SO CUTE OMG HELP MY GOD I NEED HELP NOTHING SHOULD BE SO CUTE AND EXIST AAAAAHHHHH THIS SHIP IS TO CUTE I LOVE IT WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYY}