Thomas is Analogically Royalty - A Panicking Love Part 3

Logan's {POV}:

I was running as fast as I could and found Virgil sitting on the front porch, crying. I gave a long sigh of relief he had not been harmed and went over to sit next to him.

Virgil looked up and his face was covered in black tears because of his eyeshadow. He gave a small smile and leaned his head on my shoulder and hugging me, I didn't mind really, I'm just glad he's okay. 

I heard Virgil lightly whisper to me something that gave me a real shock, "Y'know...Roman's not wrong about what he said..." He noticed my shocked face and immediately let go of the hug, and began to cry more, " I-I-I unders-stand if you d-don't want to be fr-friends anymore!"

I gave Virgil a worrying smile and grabbed his hand, "This...used to calm me down when I was stressed...C'mon...let's go inside while the others go on their walk...okay?"

Virgil, reluctantly, let me hold his hand, "F...F-Fine" He still gave me a nice smile anyway as we walked inside. 

Virgil's {POV}:

The room felt very heavy and secretive. I looked at Logan with a worried expression, "L-Logan...if...you wanna get anything off your chest..." I looked around, "Then I think this is the best time...when only the people you trust are listening."

Logan looked a little more worried than usual, he noticed he was still holding my hand and softly let go of it, "Well...okay...but go clean your face...you're covered in black tears..." He gave me a chuckle and went to sit on the couch to wait for me.

After I wiped my face and put on another set of foundation and eyeshadow I went back to the living room. I sat next to him on the couch and looked at him, "So...you said you were gonna tell me something?"

Logan looked back at me, he seemed to be...sweating? I was curious about what he might say, "I...I think...it'll be better if..." Logan seemed to be getting awfully close, "I...show you"

He then grabbed my face lightly and kissed me, I gave a light jump from shock. We soon let go of the kiss, I gave him a smile but my expression turned into one of worry, "What do we tell the others!?!?!"

Logan put his finger lightly on my lips, smirking, "Nothing."

I was confused, "What?"

"We tell them nothing...people keep secrets...right?" Logan gave me a smirk and walked back to his room to finish the work he had to do. I just sat there, lying on the couch, wondering...

They tell me dreams don't come true...

if that's the case then...

they obviously aren't me...