Smart girls bite

EDITED
I started walking toward K-hall, which is always empty so it was a full proof plan.

Of course he kept following.

Once we got far enough from ear shot, phase one began. I have read enough books on Wattpad to know what to do.

"I guess you finally realized how much you wanted me". he said so egotically.

" Oh you will never know, how long I waited for this" I said, playing with his hair. Hey I was honest

"We dont have to talk, we can skip to the action". I grinned.

I played with his hair more which was soft. I got closer to him, and I could see the lust in his eyes. He came closer and we were nose to nose. His hands wrapped around me, moving and  roaming. He tried to kiss me but I always, found a diversion.

He held me closer, and whispered in my ear. " I always knew you would finally come on to me ". The heat from his voice tickled my ears making me sigh. I pushed him to the wall then I lifted my legs to straddle him. I started to kiss his neck and close to his ears. I could feel something bulging in his pants poking places south of my border. I kissed a spot right behind his ears and he moaned loudly in my ear.

I started to feel weak and wanted to melt into his arms. I wanted to stay like this for ever, but I don't want this to get too far.

I pulled back and could see the need in his eyes.

"Quit teasing Charma".

"Actually I am done, I can see I had an effect on you. I told you to stay away"

"So this was all a game. Wow". He seemed shocked.

"Next time dont mess with the nerd.". I started to walk.  But turned around and said "Smart girls bite".

I got to class in time, but Jace didn't. In fact, he didn't bother to show up.

After class the hall way was louder than ever. I found Bailly leaning on her locker.

"Whats up Bai"

"Notting, just observing".

"Well what you observed?"

"It seems that mall guy has gotten himself into some deep shit"

Bailly refuses to use Jace's name, and uses "Mall guy", "Mall perve", and when she feels smart she uses "Mall incompetence". Big word huh.

"What do you mean?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?", I glared at her. "Ok well mall idiot decide to have a tantrum during first period, and vandalize K-hall". I gasped.

"Oh no, your kidding right. Haha if this is a joke you ca-" I was rudely interrupted by the blaring announcement.

"Miss Charma Black and Mr Jace Martins, please report to the principals office". Oh mother of all shizz.

All around me, I heard whispers and ooh's. Then my phone vibrated, showing that I had a text.

I turned on my phone and checked the message.

"We bad boys bite too  ;)"

from unknown.

I just have one question how the fuckery did he get my number

________________________________

Well that was an interesting chapter. I hope you liked it, took me a while to get inspiration.

This chapter's song suggestion is ...

"I see fire" by Ed Sheeran. Yes from The hobbit.

Btw you can comment a song suggestion, and I would be glad to post it on the next chapter and dedicate the chapter to you.

BYE BEAUTIFULS

XXX

-JENNIE