Walk of shame

____________Charma's POV________

Ugh I feel like shizz. My head hurts like crap.

I woke up to an alarm ringing and by instincts I banged the snooze button.

I look at the alarm with my eyes wide. Holy cats, I don't use alarm clocks... I use my phone.

I finally did a 360° view of the room I was in, and it ended on the lump on my bed.

This lump is shaped like a body, and is rising and falling, and snoring.

Wait what ever is laying ther has their hand wrapped around my waist.

I reach over pulling the blanket slowly.

*Dramatic gasp* just kidding I f*cking screamed.

Jace is laying on the bed shirtless with his one of his arms over his head the other around my lower abdomen.

Oh shiz the alarm might not be the only thing I banged!!!!!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€Jace's POV €€€€€€€€€

Wow this chick can scream. Damn if I weren't trying to fake like I was sleeping I would be protecting my ears.

"Oh duck, oh holy duck, oh holy shifting duck" I changed the words for you guys, but you get the point.

She pried my hands off her and sat up

I felt her jump out of the bed and pull on her shoes.

Then I heard my door open and walked out mumbling incoherently.

She obviously hasn't been to a high school party before. So I give her 5 second to be back.

5_4_3_2_1

The door opened again and this time I understand her.

"Dear God please tell me I didn't do what I think we did, I am to innocent and I am a virgin. Well was if I think we did what I think we did." She kept rambling. "Oh no what will I do. And today is school, like who in their blazing mind throws a party on thursday. A ducking school night. And why was I drunk, I never drink"

She left out of my window. My mother trucking window!! Is she crazy.

Well I guess that's how she does her walk of shame.

I feel a pang of hurt. Why you may ask? Well it's might fault she was drunk. I made out with that chick, I dont even know her name.

I am a screw up.

And then she told me she liked me, but I remember how she told me. She covered her mouth like a little girl, I guess it was meant to be a secret.

But what hurts the most is the fact that she is trying to hide her feelings. Or worse destroy it.

Ehh I will think about this later, I got things to do.

I have to clean the people downstairs out. Ughhh!!

Once I get outside my room, I notice just one thing... the carpet.

Oh no my mom is gonna murder me. Yes the big bad Jace is afraid of his mothers wrath. Who wouldn't be.

FML

After shooing everyone out and getting the maid to clean the house, I got ready for school.

I don't know what's gotten into me, but the fact that she's going to be there just makes me want to go to school.

I found a note from luz saying that she's already gone to school.

So I was definitely late. Ehh who cares it helps my bad boy rep right. ;)

I jumped into my baby girl (My car)And drove off.

Once I got to school, I knew something was wrong. Just couldn't figure out what it was.

Entering the school, I noticed girls giggling and boys smirking. More than usual.

This goes on till the bell rings.

I had Ms. Schaffer for biology first, so no suprise when I walk in she made a scene.

"Mr Martins, you are late as usual. Care to explain why".

I smirked and said "long a$$ night"

"Do not curse in my class, go sit down. And take a tardy slip"

Some things up, where is she.

I took my seat at the very back between Jacline...No... Jasmine... oh ya Janine. And an empty seat.

I decided to save it for her.

I made sure to sit between, cause I know their hatred. Yes I kind of care for her.

Speaking of her.

"Ms. Black would you like to explain why you're 10 minutes late".

I could see her cringe. And try to hide behind her hair

"Umm I...I"

"She had a very long night"

All across the room there was snickering, like: "

Oh she had a long night alright.

Long night girl you got some

That whore!! Of course she was ho€ing with Jace.

That last one pissed me off.

And she heard it too, cause she tried to hide farther in her hair.

The next thing I said shocked me.

And I can see it shocked her too.

_____________Charma's POV___________

My heart just fluttered and did a frigging jump

Did he just say that?

======================
What did he say?
                         A/N
Sorry really busy lately, didn't get to edit. So horrible grammar and spelling.

Hope you liked it.