Thirteen

It's been a week since the debut of Flash and Canary, no one knows who we are yet, but there are whispers, and if there's anything I know, whispers turn to screams in a matter of days.

Barry had planned a date for us since he 'messed up' our last one by going into a 9-month coma. "You look beautiful" He smiled, taking my hand. I had dressed in a red dress with black heels, my hair was back, and I wore the necklace Tommy gave me for a grad present.

"You look handsome" I smiled, kissing him. "Where are we going?" 

"Somewhere," he said, "Hold on"

In seconds we were on a rooftop looking over the city, "Woah" I gasped. I looked around and saw the sun setting and the lights on buildings beginning to turn on. 

"Like it?" He asks.

"I love it" I smiled. "How?"

"Iris and Caitlin," He said. "Come on"

We sat at a table and Cisco came out with silver platters, dressed in a white button up and black slacks, and his hair was pushed back, I giggled as he set the platters down. "Bon appetit" 

"Thanks, Cisco" Barry nodded. We began eating. "So, you have to go to Starling tomorrow?"

"Yea, it's Robert's birthday and Oliver got him a plaque at the cemetery Tommy is at" I said, "He would be 6"

"I'm so sorry," He said.

"Don't be Barr," I said, "I don't even think I could've raised him, he would've suffered"

"Do you want me to come with you? Moral support?" He said.

"You don't have to," I said, taking a sip of my wine, "My sisters will be there, and my parents"

"I want to be there, for you," He said.

"Okay," I said, he took my hand. "Thank you, Barr"

"Anything for my partner-in-crimefighting,"

~

"Avery!" Thea called out as we got out of my car. 

"Thea" I smiled, she tackled me in a hug. "How have you been?"

"Good, I spent some time in Corto Maltese, cleared my head," She said, "How have you been?"

"Good, handling everything in Central City," I said, "You remember Barry"

"Hi" Barry smiled, Thea smiled and shook his hand.

"Good to see you awake finally, I should put an arrow in you for putting her through so much," Thea said.

"Thea" I stated. 

"I'm kidding, I only put arrows in criminals," She said, "Come on, everyone is waiting"

We made our way to the plot near Tommy, everyone was there. Oliver, Laurel, Sara, Dad, Mom, Felicity, Dig, Roy, and Lyla. "Hey" Laurel and Sara walked up to us. 

"Hello" I forced a smile, they hugged me. 

"How are you?" Sara asked.

"Breathing... Thankfully" I said, "How are you guys?"

"Surviving... Thankfully" Laurel said, they linked arms with me and led me to the other.

"Hi, little bird," Dad said, kissing my forehead. 

"Hi, dad" I smiled.

We gathered around in a semi-circle, me and Oliver right in front of the plaque. It was covered in a sheet and had a single white flower already placed. "Who put that there?" I asked.