Bonus: Midnight Rendezvous

Somehow, Barry began doing Jitter Rendezvous with Iris while dressed as the flash, of course, I was against it, but he continued it nonetheless. He always came back with tips or advice, which ticked me off, but hey, what could I do?

One night, Barry was too injured to make it to Jitters for a rendezvous and Iris had some news about the meta we were chasing, so I got tasked with it. So here I was, sitting on the top of Jitters, waiting for my boyfriend's foster sister who doesn't know it's me.

"Flash?" She asked, stepping onto the rooftop. I turn on my voice changer and stand up.

"He got hurt in a fight," I said, she whipped around. "Sent me to get the scoop"

"Canary?" She asked.

"Indeed," I said, staying in the shadows. "What did you want to tell us?"

"The meta, he worked for STAR labs for a while, I can only guess what he will be using his powers for," She said, "I got word he wanted to kill Harrison Wells for firing him and his wife, which led to his wife leaving him"

"Do you know what his name is?" I asked.

"Lucas Jonson," She said. "Before you go, I don't have a lot of stuff about you on my blog and it is called the Flash and Canary blog"

"What do you want to know?" I asked. Oliver would kill me if he found out I was doing this willingly now.

"Your connection to the Arrow in Starling?" She asked. I sat down, letting one of my legs hang down.

"I'm his right-hand woman" I stated, "We've known each other a long time, and we knew we could trust each other when we began our journey to justice"

"Were you romantically involved with him?" She asked, walking around the rooftop.

"Once upon a time, yes," I said, "We were better friends than we were romantics"

"Are you now romantically involved with the Flash?" She asked.

"He's a complicated person" I shrugged. Yea, I know this was going to get back to Barry, but he pissed me off.

"I can only imagine," She said, "Final question, why hide your identity?"

"I'm not in this for the fame or the money, I understand how much corruption and danger there is out there," I said, standing up. "Plus, if all my enemies knew my identity, my family could be in danger"

"True," She said, "Tell the Flash I hope he gets better soon, good luck with your meta"

I give her a 'salute' and click my fly and I zipped up to the higher rooftops. "Avery?" Barry came over my links. 

"I had you on my link for a reason, Bartholomew," I said, jumping across rooftops. "Never make me do your rendezvous again"

~

"Hello?" I answered my phone, Barry had healed and we were talking about how to catch the met. 

"Avery Quinta Lance..." Oliver was clearly gritting his teeth. I looked at the team as my eyes widened.

"I am a dead woman walking..."