Sliding in the DM's

James P.O.V.

"Why won't he love me?!" I scream as I stalk Jeff Wittek's Instagram. I was looking at all the pictures he had posted  I just want a boy with some !STRONG!  BDE. That's all I ask for in life. A handsome boy who treats me right and has BDE. Hopefully he really does have a big d...

I was up to August of 2003 on his account, when I came across a very handsome man he posted. I scrolled some more, and there was MORE pics of this handsome stranger.  I quickly saw that he tagged this mystery man in a post.
I SLAMMED my finger against my screen to go to his account and follow him. I broke my screen in the process of doing this but who cares I'm a rich boy. I soon found out his name was Shrek, he lives in a charming little swamp, and that he's in a bad relationship with this hoe named Fiona. I decided to dm him.

"Hey. I just wanted to say that you're very shrexxy and that you don't deserve what this Fiona girl is doing to you. Your swamP is very nice by the way"

Sent!

Shreks P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen making an onion cake for dinner, when my phone buzzed. I checked it, thinking Donkey was texting me, telling me that he was coming over to swim in my mud pool. But it was really a message from someone named James. I opened and my heart fluttered 10000000000 miles per minute. I soon found I was having a heart attack but oh well. 'He likes my swamP?' I was śhôōkęth. I checked over his profile and I was in l o v e instantly. The only reason I'm with Fiona is because she blackmailed me. I wanted to break up because I was gay, but she forced me to marry her. I quickly responded with
"You're even shrexxier baby boy. And I'm only with Fiona because she blackmailed me and threatened to tell the world I'm gay. I'd love to get to know you more and invite you over to my swamP."

Sent!