getting hot in here ;)

i couldn't wait much longer, i was getting hotter by the minute and the pent up frustration of wanting him so badly was becoming unbearable. the car juddered along the quiet still road and i rolled my eyes as i fidgeted around in my passenger seat. as i noticed the brakes screech with the indication of us stopping, my head swivelled around to face the driver and the gravelly sound of the car moving slower beneath us came to a halt, we had pulled in. "what are you doing, why did we stop t?," i asked demandingly. there was an inaudible pause and i ran my hand through my long flowing hair whilst removing a hair tie from my wrist, i transferred it into my brown locks, intertwining it and heaving a sigh of exhaust when i decided i was somewhat satisfied with the result. "well?," i asked, annoyed this time. my eyes flickered upwards from the steering wheel where his outstretched arms supported his hands which were locked in place in the ten and two position. his fingers tapped the steering wheel rhythmically, creating a more suspenseful atmosphere, fulfilling the silence's function also. i stared at him, my heart started fluttering at the sight. the moons strong beam of light fell upon his perfectly structured face. his ruffled, windswept hair fell into his gorgeous dark blue eyes. he tensed his jaw, his eyes were focused ahead of him on the road. my eyes wandered down to his arm, to his strong forearm which lead to his chiselled bicep which disappeared into the sleeve of his t-shirt. my eyes moved upwards to his face once again, his lips perfectly formed, parted slightly, his breath, i imagined, moving in and out in steady streams of air. i lingered my stare, i wanted to kiss him badly, all i wanted was to feel those perfect pink lips against mine. i wanted his muscular hands touching me, his fingertips tracing my hot skin, i needed to feel his body on mine. i threw my head back in irritation of not getting what i wanted right then and there. i turned my head to face the beautiful specimen that sat next me again. the movement caused his head to suddenly look up, i caught a flash of his misty sea coloured eyes framed by his fair lashes. i groaned, his clothes that hugged his body perfectly needed to come off, i wanted to see all of him again, it had felt like an eternity since my sight was permitted to gaze over his alluring frame. a smirk was engraved into his face as if he was lost in a pleasing idea he was having. before i knew it he had unfastened our seatbelts, leaned forward towards me, crashing his lips onto mine. i felt as his hand collided with my chest and continued to feel me downwards along my torso, halting when it reached my crotch. he began rubbing me through my jeans, the movement sent a sensation through me causing me to moan with the pleasure. the kiss started to pick up its pace, his tongue slipped into my mouth and we widened the kiss. even in the awkward position of being stretched over the car seat his body pressed against mine never felt better. we fit perfectly together and the only thought running through my mind was him.