take me

the make out session was becoming hot, heavy and very steamy, you couldn't see out the windows which were fogged up due to the heat. i sat up against the car door and pulled him up closer to me. he crawled upwards until he was yet again positioned between my legs, pressing into me. we were chest to chest and i moaned with the pleasurable feeling. his hand ran along my waist to my thigh and gripped me tightly. i was loving the feel of it all, i couldn't get enough, his touch was like a drug to me. i tugged at the hem of his shirt with the intention to pull off his shirt. he stopped and whispered in my ear. "i'm in control here sexy."
i looked him straight into his dark blue eyes, i didn't object once i saw the lust on his face and his grip on me tighten suddenly. he bent down to kiss me again, harder this time. i loved the feeling of him controlling me, i just wanted to please him in any way i could. without another word, he had pulled his shirt off over his head and flung it behind him. i never looked away as he turned his head back to face me again. he leaned over, grinding into me. i gasped with the shock, it sent a wave of sensation through me and i moaned once again. my hands were wrapped around his neck as he continued to thrust his hips between my legs. i threw my head back and widened my mouth as i began to get wetter underneath him. noticing i still had all my clothes on, he sat up. "take off your shirt," he commanded. i sat upright, pulling off the hoodie hurriedly. his eyes never left me and hastily, i sat on my knees as i reached for the hem of the shirt and pulled it over my head. my longish hair fell over my face instantly as i pushed the remaining sleeves from arms and threw my shirt on the car floor. i lifted my arms to throw my hair back over my head, when i felt strong arms hoist me onto their lap. i looked down to eye the prominent bulge that came into contact with my pussy as i was lifted and placed onto it. "woah," i muttered quietly, feeling two hands slide downwards onto my ass and grip me suddenly. my eyes glanced upwards to face the smirk before me, i covered my face with my arm suddenly feeling a wave of embarrassment. a hand touched my forearm lightly removing it from my face. he turned his head sideways attaching his lips to the spot just beneath my ear. he sucked on my skin and i moaned, loudly this time, it was all getting too much, i wanted more. the moan set him over the edge, putting everything into motion. he rapidly removed his hands from my ass and started to unclasp my bra from behind. when he had successfully released the clip, i slipped it off my shoulders and arms, he threw it, making it land perfectly over the rear view  mirror and i swivelled my head once again to his face which stared eagerly towards me. he groped my tits in his hands and a moan escaped my mouth. i clasped my hand over my mouth as it surprised me greatly. he took no notice as he began to swivel his tongue around my nipple continuing to grasp my other in his hand. i groaned excitedly at the feeling, when he had repeated his action on the other side, he began to kiss my hot skin down along my chest and stomach travelling downwards. he laid me downwards and unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans without delay. "fuck, daddy i'm so wet for you"