tiger

"get in the backseat now." his demanding voice turned me on more than he could ever realise, i felt myself get wetter as his low deep voice dominated me. we broke the kiss as i climbed over through the gap of the front seats collapsing into the backseat in an exaggerated movement. he followed quickly behind me, grasping onto my hips with both hands as he positioned himself between my legs. my hands grasped the back of his head, grabbing his hair and running it between my fingers as he bit onto my neck. my skin tingled with pure bliss underneath his lips which travelled up along my neck right below my earlobe. i was melting under his touch it all felt too good. i wanted it to last forever. his intoxicating smell drove me crazy. the thrill of him moving his lips downwards to my chest sent a rush through my whole body. i'd never wanted anything as badly. he started playing with the zip of my hoodie. the excruciating feeling of him slowly opening the zip filled me, it was taking too long. the impatience overwhelmed me and i reached out my hand and touched his chest, i glided my hand down his torso. i loved the feeling of his toned body against my palm. i hesitated as i felt his heart pulsing fast inside his chest and then i continued to move my hand downwards once again. i grabbed a handful of his t-shirt in my hand and pulled him down towards me. we kissed again, this time slightly slower, the heat in this small space was rising and i was getting desperate to peel off all our clothes piece by piece. slowly, i grazed the top of his lips, then the bottom of his lips, then kissed him slowly. i built up the intensity by passionately kissing him softly, then picking up speed once again and adding my tongue between his lips. i felt his smile against my lips and i wrapped both my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.