the end

i swing my leg over his lap and positioned myself, edging closer to him. nothing came between us, it was both of us bare and exposed chest to chest as i pressed my tits against him. his dick was throbbing beneath me and i moaned. he was so hard and i was dying to feel him coming inside of me again. this time i was in control, i was going to make him feel better than he had ever before. i started off slowly, brushing my lips against his jawline and started sucking on his neck as i felt him shudder with excitement. never releasing my lips from his warm skin, i searches for his hand and carried it, placing it onto my pussy and guided it to rubbing my clit. his other hand groped my tit softly when he plunged his finger inside my pussy making me gasp. my pussy became moist once again and i began feeling really fucking horny so i began grinding my hips on his cock below me. one hand still positioned on the side of his face, the other ventured downwards along his toned body, stopping when i reached his crotch. i felt his erection against my palm and again never letting my lips leave his skin, started sliding my hand up and down his cock. we were both touching each other and the moans continued to become louder and more common. in one quick movement, i had raised myself off his lap, grabbing his boner in my hand and sitting down once again, sliding it into my wet pussy. i rode him with as much passion as i had left in me. i thrusted up and down on his big dick while he hung his limp arms on my waist. before we climaxed i raised myself off his cock and spun around. with my back facing him, i leant down backwards, collapsing into him and slid his cock in once again. i used my feet to push myself upwards and i slammed downwards straight into his lap. i heard him groan and he assisted in lifting me up again to repeat the previous movement. i came down hard into him again and as we both came, we lay down silently arms around each other in the backseat. we lay soundless for a few moment until i propped myself up on my elbows to kiss him softly. "i stronger word for like you tiger," i whispered softly in his ear. "i like you too fag," came the response. i returned my head into the inside of his forearm where i laid on his chest. i closed my eyes wanting the moment to last forever. i never felt better than being in the arms of the perfect guy i was falling for.