dirty

i couldn't contain it much longer i wanted him inside me, i wanted to feel him thrusting into me more than anything. kneeling over me between my legs, i watched as he unbuckled his jeans, forcing them down over his boner which was now protruding out of his boxers. i moaned at the sight. he looked way too good to be real, his body was perfect, not a single flaw upon him. i outstretched my hand, grazing my fingertips against his erection in the process. i saw him wince with the contact. "let me help you with that daddy," i declared. he released a moan as i kissed along his waistband. i rubbed the inside of his thigh whilst taking the fabric between my teeth and yanking it down. i looked up him seductively as he watched my every move. i took his length within my hands, i placed one hand at the beginning of his cock and with my other hand, i took my thumb and started circling the tip. another soft moan escaped his parted lips, i started gaining more surface with my palm, i slid up and down, i began increasing my speed, simultaneously i started sucking and swirling my tongue over the tip. i heard him grunt and grow harder before me. i loved turning him on, i was so horny at this stage, i treasured every minute of his presence. i continued to pleasure him by varying my speed once again, i deep throated his big cock and swallowed his cum when he climaxed. i felt my pussy moisten as i was laid back downwards onto the car seat. he towered over me completely naked and stared over my bare chest and torso. i propped myself onto my elbows, my hair falling over my chest as i did so. was not surprised to notice his eyes scale my exposed skin before him. he grabbed onto my waist tightly in a secure position. he bent over crashing his lips onto mine and i tasted his lips with my tongue. his soft delicate skin tasted of caramel as i explored further, enjoying my venture downwards. without another word, he was pulling off my jeans and forcing them down my legs. when he had successfully completed the task he trailed his finger along the lining of my panties. with his teeth he managed to slide them off me. he spread my legs and rubbed his cock to make sure he was fully hard. he leant downwards to lick my pussy he had made so wet. taking his cock in his hand he trailed it along my clit and i moaned in frustration.