Chapter 43

"I have good news, I've found a way for you to get in contact with Morgan." Ms.Youlus whispered to me as she took Allure away.

"You're not kidding me are you ?"

"Absolutely not, here. Take this it's her telephone number. Don't ask any questions."

"I won't." I replied taking the small slip of torn paper from her and tucking it safely into my purse.

"Thank you."

"Oh thank me later. Enjoy your day."

"Bye Lolo." I waved blowing her a kiss, before exiting.

As excited as I was about getting back in contact with Morgan to stay true to my promise I knew that I couldn't fall threw on it just yet. I needed to go back home to find a local lawyer. The only place I could think of starting was at the place I tried to avoid the most.

I found myself at the door of my child hood home once again, but only this time the pressure wasn't as intense. My mother wasn't home. I entered the door without so much weight on my chest and found my father at his desk in a different spirit.

"My gorgeous girl, come here won't you!!?" My father exclaimed racing over to me as if he was the old him in great health.

"Daddy im so happy to see you! You look great and smell even better!"

"Oh don't make your old man dance, I feel like you're my long lost daughter where have you been hiding!?"

"Mom said you weren't feeling well I was here yesterday and you didn't look very good but my god has things changed."

"Well I have my days today's just a better one and don't listen to your mom you know how she is. She'd put me in a bubble if she could."

"Well don't stretch too much, I don't want you to bust that bubble."

"I know beloved, where's my grand babies!?"

"School daddy, but you'll be seeing them very soon Power is insisting on having his party here this weekend. I don't know."

"What you mean you don't know? My grandson is and will be having his party here there's nothing to make my health better than seeing him happy and having my family together at last."

"Well we have to see what the big bad wolf says first."

My father chuckled taking a seat in his office chair. "It's what I say, not her. You two have become so divided. I need you to care for one another instead of being at odds besides i can't have one of my girls without the other."

" daddy I don't wanna bother about that. I wanna talk about you and I wanted to ask about any law buddies you may have to help me out with my case for custody?"

"Yeah. I actually do have a few who owe me a favor. But one of the best Attorney's for that is my dear friend Nicholas Brown down at the Lenard law firm. I can give him heads up if you stop by today before the lunch rush hour."

"Oh daddy if you would please!"

"Anything for my baby. Listen I put some money into your account today it should take care of you for a while. I hope to see you this weekend for the party, you better get a head start on this case today. I'll call him now."

"I don't know how to thank you daddy's but I don't need the money I'm fine, really."

"No such thing, keep it Madison. Pleas don't argue. Get on the road before he gets too busy."