Eat Brains, Not Chicken

Let's hope I can get this out quickly. I could probably think of it as a happy Easter kind of thing. Personally, I don't like Easter. Or Christmas, but I can't tell others this because then they think that I'm just being a "Follower". You'd think with how many times my dad has said " Are you trying to summon the devil?", and how many times I have replied with "I wish, " someone would understand.

Anyway, enjoy!
______________________________________

"The life of a third year, "

"Is very gratifying, Harry."

"You wouldn't understand, being a first year." The twins finished together, their identical gazes locked on Harry's form. Harry chuckled, hugging his black stained books closer to his chest.

"Mhm, is that why I had to wait to enter the dormitory because a certain set of twins had detention?" The two redheads looked at each other, sheepish smiles adorning their faces. "Do you guys really want to have this conversation in the middle of the courtyard? On Halloween?" Both boys shook their heads. "That's what I thought."

"I will grind your teeth up to make my fucking makeup, you fucktards!" Harry's head whipped around at the angry threat. Hannah stood a little ways away, her red hair loose and her magic flaring wildly around her body.

Rebecca was nowhere to be found.

"I will fucking kill you, you brats. They won't find your fucking corpses when I'm fucking finished because there won't be anything to find!"

"Fred, George, " Harry said firmly, but there was no need. Both boys swiftly made their way towards their fellow third year.

"Let go of me!" Hannah yelled, flailing her arms to fight off the twins' grip around her waist. A stray card flew close enough to Fred to slice his cheek open.

"Come on Hannah, " Fred said gently, blood dripping sluggishly from his cheek.

"Let's get out of here, " George mimicked his twin's tone of voice. With some difficulty, both boys were able to pull the enraged girl away from the scene.

Harry got a good look at the group. Most of them were a surprisingly large group of Ravenclaws, but some of them were unmistakably Gryffindors. The Ravenclaws all watched Hannah leave, a certain level of trepidation written on their faces. The Gryffindors in the group watched, smug looks an exact opposite of their Ravenclaw counterparts.

There were fourteen of them. Most of them looked like third years, but a select few seemed to be old enough to be fifth or sixth years.

Fourteen.
__________________________________

"What was that about?" Harry asked gently, crouched down in front of his friend.

There was still no sign of Rebecca.

"Why the fuck would I tell you anything?" Hannah glared defiantly, but Harry could see through the ruse. Her hands hadn't stopped shaking since they left the scene. The shaking seemed to get worse the longer harry kept her seated in the empty classroom.

"Because I'm your friend. Because I care about you, " Harry gave her a pointed look. Hannah stared back, her green eyes a swirl of emotions. Finally, her shoulders slumped, her magic calmed, and the deadly playing cards fell to the floor.

"Rebecca and I were making our way to her dorm. We were setting up for something tonight after the feast, and Rebecca couldn't stop talking about it. Every year, we perform this specific ritual and every year, Rebecca has noticed a significant strengthening in her magic control. She was excited to do it tonight."