My Living Accommodations, Thank You

I do apologize for the large gap between this chapter and the last one. College classes are a bitch. Also, check out my new story, 8. It's a crossover with Umbrella Academy for those of you who were waiting for one of those!

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!
__________________________________

"Do you have any plans to go home for the holidays?"

"No, " Harry answered George, his mouth full of grilled cheese. "Why are you asking?"

"Neither are we, " Fred answered for George, popping a grape into his mouth. "Dad, Bill, and Charlie wanted to spend Christmas day with us, but both Bill and Charlie have to work and Dad is expected to be with Ron and Ginny."

"Per your mom's orders?" Harry snickered, only to stop when they both simultaneously nodded their heads. "That was a joke, guys. I'm so sorry."

"Nah," George waved his hand flippantly. "We would have thought it was a joke too."

"What about you guys?" Harry turned to Hannah and Rebecca. Hannah scowled from her spot next to George.

"No," she growled. Harry raised a brow at her anger but dropped the subject when she didn't elaborate.

"Unfortunately, I will be going home for the holidays. I will be visiting my mother for one week and then my father for a week before returning in January." Rebecca sighed, almost as forlorn as Hannah seemed to be after hearing about Rebecca's plans.

"I was under the impression that your parents were together." Rebecca shook her head.

"No, my mom is a witch and she didn't want to be associated with my father. She just got married within the last few years to a wizard half her age."

"Tis the life of a Pureblood Witch, " Hannah spat as if the term we're a curse all on its own. Rebecca shot him a side-eye for a second before her gaze turned fully to him and Dimitri.

"Will you be returning home, Dimitri?"

"No, " he sighed. "My parents decided to visit America for a time. They told me to stay here so they wouldn't lose me."

"Mhm, " Rebecca raised a brow of her own, this time her gaze questioning as it switched between the two boys. "Let's hope there is another Troll attack then."

Harry grimaced and kicked the thirteen-year-old in the shin. Ever the wonderful actress, the girl didn't even flinch when he made contact. "Has anyone seen Millicent? She's been missing for a few weeks."

"No, haven't seen her," Harry said quickly, picking at his apple pie without raising his eyes. He could feel her judgemental stare along with the stares of everyone else. Well, everyone except Dimitri, who was also avoiding Rebecca's eyes.

"Well, where ever she is, I hope she is okay." Rebecca went back to her lunch, a smug smile appearing on her lips when Harry rubbed at his stomach, an almost guilty expression on his face.
__________________________________

"Well, this is odd, " Harry grinned, his eyes locked on the Gryffindor table.

It was Christmas Eve, but Harry didn't really care for the Christian holiday. He had already celebrated his own holidays only days earlier with Venom on Yuletide. It had been a bitch to keep people out of his ritual, and it was all Harry could hope that they didn't notice any more missing students.

Or their headless bodies.

"What is odd?" Hannah grunted around a slice of apple, sneaking a sip of vodka from a flask that Harry didn't even know she had. Fred and George sat on either side of him, both chuckling loudly at the spectacle at the red and gold clad table.