Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-Six

Brittany Dawson

My back hit the mattress as soon as I step through my new hotel room in Atlanta. Tonight we have a show to play and I was extremely exhausted from the long drive it took to get here. Instead of flying like we normally would, we traveled from LA to Florida on the ever-famous Gus Bus. It didn't help that mine and Amanda's bus was broken down either.

So picture this: four rowdy, lazy boys, two girls (Becca had left after the award show), one plastic dog, one stuffed lion, and one bus driver all on one bus. I'm sorry, but if you found any of that to sound pleasant, you're completely deranged.

First off: my favorite skinny jeans went missing. Where to? I have my theories (those jeans Luke had on were not new like he claimed and that's all I have to say on the matter).

Secondly: if one more person interrupts Michael and I when we're about to kiss, I'm going to tear their head off. We had not kissed one time since that night back in LA. Not once!

Third of all: since when was Calum a vegetarian? Who's to say, really? All I know is that since Calum has been on this crazy streak for three days, all the meat on the tour bus has mysteriously gone missing. But, oh no, Calum doesn't have a clue where it went. He doesn't care anyway because a salad and pulp-less orange juice will do.

WHO DRINKS ORANGE JUICE WITHOUT PULP???

Oh, and did I mention that Ashton sheds like a dog? Literally. His hair has gotten to the point where if he even moves his head an inch twenty hair follicles flutter to the floor or to the seat or to my pizza burger. He's worse than me, no joke.

And Amanda? God, don't even get me started. I love the girl, truly. But she has been making me do Pilates and run with her every. single. day. Um, can I get a hell no? Exercise and I do not mix. I stopped doing that shit after freshman year because they no longer made us.

Then there's Michael. My sweet, sweet Michael. I could argue that he's been the absolute best, but that would be biased of me. He's been super sweet and super gentle and super fucking ugh. Kill me.

But Ketchup is probably the best to be honest (don't tell Michael, though, he'll go on a spiel about how Daniel conquers all).

As of right now, I was alone. Thank the Heavens, too. I haven't had silence in a week and now that I do it's absolute bliss.

I shut my eyes, allowing the quiet to encompass me. Before I can even let the thought of a nap pass through my mind, my phone loudly vibrates on the night stand.

I groan, answering the call anyway. "Hello?"

"Babe," Michael's voice appears.

No surprise there.

"What?" I monotonously droan.

"Babe, let me in," he replies.

I roll my eyes. "And why should I?"

"Because I'm super horny and you're hot and I want to kiss you," he states.

"Fine," I sigh, standing up and making my way to the door.

I end the call just as I open the door. Michael rushes in, wrapping his arms around me and lifting me up. I react immediately by shaping my legs around his waist. His lips instantly find a home on mine, not giving me much of a warning.

"You have no idea how much I have been dying to kiss you," Michael says, turning around and allowing our bodies to fall onto the bed.

"How much?" I challenge, kissing down his neck.

"Like," he stops to let out a moan, "so much."

I chuckle, molding my lips back onto his. Our tongues find one another, touching and swirling. I dig my fingers into his biceps while his hands tighten at my hips.

I dig my groin into Michael's, causing him to let out a sound of approval. His hands travel up my cheap Harry Potter t-shirt, massaging the skin just below my boobs.

I tuck my hands under the lining of his Motley Crüe cut off, pushing it up his chest. Our lips disconnect as he grabs it and pulls it over his head.

"Don't laugh at me," Michael says as I kiss his chest.

I stop what I'm doing to look up into his green eyes. "Laugh at you for what?"

His cheeks redden. "Well, I'm not exactly the fittest guy."

"Michael, I've seen you shirtless before," I remind him.

"But this is more intimate," he emphasizes.

"Baby, I could care less if you were the size of McLovin' or if you were the size of Rick Ross," I tell him, rubbing his shoulders as I sat up, straddling his lap.

Michael leans up on his elbows, raising both eyebrows. "Did you just compare me to McLovin' and Rick Ross?"

"No," I reply. "I was stating that you aren't like them, but if you were I'd love you all the same."

"I just feel sort of... I don't know." He shrugs.

"Well stop feeling so I don't know. You're perfect for me. If no one else can accept you, then fuck them," I simply state.

"God, how do you do that?" Michael asks.

"Do what?"

"Make me love you more than I thought possible."

A smile forms on my lips as I poke his stomach. "I could say the same about you, Clifford."

"You are so amazing," he says softly, taking my face in between his hands.

Now Michael sat in a sitting position while I basically was sitting his lap. It was a promising position, but our minds weren't there at the moment.

I bite my lip. "Yeah?"

"Mhm," he responds.

Our lips meet again, although the kiss is less heated than the one before. I place my hands on Michael's that still hold my cheeks. My eyes flutter open as the kiss breaks. Our foreheads rest against each other's as we stare intently into the other's eyes.

"I think I'm completely and utterly in love with you," Michael says softly.

"I think I'm in love with you, Michael Clifford," I reply with the biggest smile possible on my face.

////////

I just wanted to give you this cutesy stuff bc idk when the next time I will update. School sucks so blah

Hope you enjoyed this! :)

VOTE AND COMMENT!