2.

*thank you to all who have added my book to your reading lists, I really appreciate it because you are the reason of why I am still growing! Thank you*

 {Charol}  

          So in Victoria Secret... this day was unlike other days. It was the most funniest day of them all. These two boys came in with their girlfriends I guess and I think they where so bored they started doing fights.
[Riley]:

        Oh god I thought I will never be in this place again. Like I'm surious. This place scars me. "Hey Riley" said my most annoying best friend, Michael. "Wanna do a dare that can get us kicked out of VS?".
He always makes me get interested in things that will get me in trouble. "Let's pretend we are from the movie Pirates Of The Caribbean and sing the theme song" and the things that get me in trouble are usually fun.
{Charol}

    They used underwear hangers and started sword fighting singing He's a Pirate. It was funny. Hannah came in the store with her pack (she's an "Alpha" now)
"what the hell is going on" she gave me a strange look.
I don't blame her my whole face is red from laughing. Then the skinny boy jumped on the table.
Then the one that looks like he worked out alot stabbed the skinny one. Then the skinny one lost his balance and fell. That's when I was laughing as if I was crazy.
The bulky one turned and looked at me. He smiled then dozed off. Still staring at me.
I found it creepy and stopped laughing. Hannah was calling me. But I didn't seem to hear her. In fact I didn't seem to hear anything.
Then for some reason I felt my cheeks feel hot.
"Charol!" I looked at Hannah with a surprise. She never called my real name in a long time.
"Hi!" The skinny one came up to me. "The names Michael and vos have a valde pulchellus". The bulky one gave him what looked like a death stare.
A very extremely scary death stare. "But you've never seen my butt" he doesn't know I speak Latin.
"Well then I just have a feeling you do" he said.
"Ha fail!" The bulky one says. "I'm Riley Rivers" he gave out his hand so I could shake it.
"It's a pleasure to meet you" I told him politely. Then Hannah started talking to me in french. 
"He's a slut" she said
"Hannah that is not nice, I kinda think he's cute, and he does have a warewolf name"
"thank you" Riley said.
Great he also speaks french. Great so he heard me say he's cute.
"I also think your cute" Michael said. I shot him with a look. He frowned and took a step back.
"Oh Riley. Do you like this color?" This dirty blonde chick with red lipstick, trashy clothing and a see through bra with a matching sky blue thong. "Fuck, Hannah I guess you were right" I told her this time in German
"I'm not a slut and she's my sister, don't ask okay, and don't worry Michael and Sabrina don't speak or understand German. I'm multi cultural" Riley tells me.
Damn, I'm crushing on a boy who I don't even know. But his voice is so deep, and when he speaks German it gives me chills, but good feeling chills. Dammit Hormones.