11

*Authors Note:

I'm not sure if I already said this but Moonlight Falls is of course not real but this fake town is in Canada, and every where except America calls soccer Football (futebol) so just for you to not get confused with American Football*

/\

|

^

My mom was in the kitchen. My brother was playing with Ericka. My dad was watching a football game. They looked so relaxed but I wasn't.

Me thinking about what Riley did, just makes me want to cry and be afraid again.

I ran all the way to my room and slammed the door. Crying on my knees on the bed.

"Sweetie are you okay" my mother said softly.

"Did something happen at school, Darling? I got a call from the school that you where no where to be found" my dad asked me, my whole family was in my room staring at me with care and love.

"It was Riley" I said still sniffling.

"I told you to not be near that boy" mom said angerly.

"It know but here's what happened, when I went to school everyone was giving me strange looks even Hannah was giving me looks"

I told them all of the abuse I got at school.

"So I ran away and when I ran away I kinda got lost in the woods and ended up bumping into Riley" they all looked like they wanted to hear more of this story.

"I told him that I wanted to break up with him but..." My voice cracked. Knowing the next part of my story.

"What happens sweetie" mom says touching my leg. "It's okay".

"H-he pins me to a tree, growls at me..." this was the time I was breaking out again but I still had the energy to tell the story.

I felt an arm wrapped around my shoulders. It was Nathaniel. He was always sweet.

"He shows me fangs and tells me that I'm his mate" every ones face looked as if they're dead.

"Your his mate?" My father stuttered.

"I guess so... what does it mean?" I said.

Everyone was looking at each other. As if they are speaking with face expressions.

"Sweetie, we need to talk about..." My mother said looking at my father "your family"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused. My mother never liked talking about my family. I guess this is the time.

"Ericka come on let's go downstairs and wait for mama to come over okay?" Nathaniel told her. Ericka nod.

*

My father didn't stay too long either so he also went down stairs for us to have a woman daughter talk.

"Your father's family... is very unique, they have amazing strength, so amazing not even the strongest human  in the world can stop them" I looked at her as if she's crazy.

My father... strong... well I could see that.

But why did she say Human.

"Your father has a job where he go's to this council and he- he would make some rules here and there"

"I don't get this where is this going?" I really didn't know what my father and job had to do with my family.

"Honey I'm trying the best I can... how do I put this..." she looked down in her lap. "Charol, your father, he's a..." she paused like as if she didn't want to tell me. "He's a what?"