4.

Goodbye Peacefull life of the woods... and hello to popular bitches, rude boys and disgusting bathrooms.
I'd rather be Toronto with Nathaniel and Ericka, than in Moonlight Falls.
I mean I like my friends but the girls at this school kinda pisses me off. Venessa Kolt the most popular girl in Moonlight Falls. She's the team captain in cheerleading, she's the teachers pet.
Like almost every one likes her. It's annoying.
She's a super slut. Like she stole Hannah's boyfriend and Venessa even slept with him.
I was so glad that Hannah broke up with him.
He always jerks off around her. Plus she never felt comfortable with him.
I just hope she finds a good guy to be with.

"Hello class" said my Science teacher. Why couldn't I just have him last period. Like Mr. Great is so fun.
We do experiments like mixing chemicals yah know all that dangerous stuff.
He's extremely fun.

"We have a new exchange student here" Mr. G said.
I was just doodling in my Ichigo Kurosaki note book.

I felt two daggers looking at me.
I looked up and realized it's Riley. Why the fuck is he every where I go.
I know it's a small town but I don't see everyone I usually see somebody new. But this guy is every where.
I can't tell if I'm pissed at him or I just love the way he spies at me.
His hazel eyes looked as if it got darker. Then he did a little smirk at me. Boy he makes me feel as if I'm on fire on something.

"So Mr. Rivers where are you from?" Mr. G asked.
"I came from England" he said with his silky voice.
"Did you meet the Queen!" A kid said, Brady.
"In fact I have. She's really nice, I also met Prince Williams and Harry they are good chaps" Riley said with an English accent. "But even though I was born in England I was raised in Spain and also vist America a few times then and there" man Riley you are truly a charmer. I bet you was born your mother said that someday you'll break hearts.

He sat at the round table with me. His leg touched mine then he quickly moved it.
I actually wish he didn't. It was the most fantastic thing I have ever felt in my entire life. 

It's lunch. My favorite time of the day. I had hamburger... It died in my stomach acid...

While I was waiting for my sweet Hannah to finish eating.
"You need to stop eating like a pig better yet a warewolf killing a person who was touching it's mate."
I rolled my eyes when Hannah said that. But something catch my eye. Over at the Venessa Kolt table I spot the slut sitting on the lap of a light brown haired kid... with perfectly natural tanned skin... and the laughter of honey. Riley Rivers.
My Riley Rivers...
I heard my conscience said to me.

I didn't even know where that came from. But I just feel like ordering beef tacos and slamming it in her face and forcing it in her mouth. That stupid Vegetarian.

(*Authors Note : I do not think Vegetarians are stupid*)

I went home and started doing my homework but all I could think about is Venessa on Riley. I hated it so much. I'm so gonna fail math this year.