10

I woke up got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

I had really red eyes. I cried that much yesterday wow. I just took off my clothes took a shower and put on a white top, black pants, silver jewelry and black boots. I put on gloss and waited for Nathaniel to get his car started.

***

I got to school and everyone was looking at me. Boys whistled and girls whispered. I never had this happening to me before. I walked myself over to Hannah.

"Hannah what's happening why are all these people treating me as if I'm popular"

she just looked up and down at me rolled her eyes and turned away.

"What the fuck did I do?" I was totally pissed off.

"Your dating a rebel" Vanessa said right behind me.

"I'd advise you to stop dating him" she said smiling at me "you know, so I can have him" she whispered to me and walked away.

That whore!

**

School was the worst day of my life. I went to my gym locker and it said horrible things on it like whore, bitch, fucker etc.

I ran to the bathroom stall and cried. I don't get it? Everyone knows how extremely bad is Riley but how does that make me bad. I couldn't even go outside I just skipped school. I couldn't stand being bullied.

***

I ran home pretty fast.

I ran past my house and into the woods. I ran farther to see if I'll get lost and stopped.

Great fuck now I really am lost.

I heard rustling in the bushes. I turned around to the noise hoping it wasn't a bear... or even worse... a wolf... but instead it was Riley.

"What the hell are you doing in the bush... you know what I don't even want to know" I hands over my chest crossing them... His fly wasn't down so what where you doing? I told myself.

He put his hand behind his head scratching it. "You didn't see anything right?" he said looking embarrassed. "um...no.." he then had a relief on his face. God you look cute.

My mom told me to break up with him... I mean she's my mother and almost everyone obeys her... even my father and they aren't married anymore. I have to tell him.

Riley looked like he was dozing off, but he also looked like he was thinking about something

"Riley" his head snapped in my direction "yes?"

"I have to tell you something"

"what is it?" 

I really wasn't ready for this. I mean he's the only boy who likes me. But this only boy is extremely dangerous. God please tell me what to do...

"I'm waiting" he said impatiently. God anytime now.

"I'm breaking up with you" I spat out. Not looking in his face.

"why?" I was shocked about his voice. It sounded deeper than normal. Scarier almost.

I was even more shocked, no, more than shocked I was scared. He pushed me into a tree making me look at his horrific, handsome face.

He had black eyes, and when I said black I meant his hazel eyes where gone it was just white and black. As if his pupil took over. He was breathing heavily and was wearing a creepy smile.

"Your fucking mine" he showed me his teeth... which more looked like fangs... warewolf fangs.

God dammit I hang out with the "pack" way to much to know what warewolf fangs look like.

"You don't own me!" I tried to push him off but this boy was extremely strong.

"Your right. I don't own you. But someday I will because your my mate"

I'm his what!

What the fuck is this guy, and why the fuck did this guy call me his mate.

"Riley please, stop your scaring me" I didn't mean it but I burst into tears.

Riley's eyes turned back into its soft hazel color. His teeth went back to normal and he backed up.

I was still scared of him and I was still breaking into tears.

"Go home" he told me. Yet this time he was more quiet.

I ran away far away from him. In fact I didn't want to see him again.

Ever.