Where are we

Ruby's Pov

We were given a mission from Ozpin about a strange energy spike in the emerald forest. He said it originates at a cave. We stop right outside it.

Yang: Think this is it.

Blake: This is the only cave around so.

Ruby: Let's go.

We all go in expecting find something.

Y/n pov 16 years old

I am currently driving home from school after I broke up with my cheating ex girlfriend Carla. One thing I did notice was that there was no one around not a single car anywhere. A few minutes away from home a portal appears and I stop the car. Four girls just fall out of it and it disappears. I get out of my car and run up to them.

Y/n: Hey are you alright?

I start waving my hands in front of the one with black and red tipped hair. They do look familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

???: Hel...

Annnnd she's out. I start picking them up and putting them in my car one by one. I did notice they had some strange weapons on them. I started my way home again after they all were in.

Ruby's Pov

I slowly open my eyes to see I'm in a car with boy driving. I close my eyes to make it seem like I'm still unconscious.

???: I can't take them to the Hospital. They would question my sanity if I told them what happened. (Sigh) Why me of all people? Well better me than some random person that could kill them, steal from them, or rape them.

He was silent for awhile.

???: Finally home this has been a long day.

I could feel the car stop and I hear his door open and soon after my door opened. He lifted me up bridal style and started going to what I'm guessing is his home.

???: (Sigh) How am I going to explain this to mom? Welp I'll cross that road when I get to it.

I feel him set me down on something soft.

???: Better get the others. Guess I'll have to hid those weird weapons somewhere just in case.

I hear his footsteps slowly grow quieter. I get up and get ready for him when he comes back in.

Y/n's Pov

I got the blonde out of the car and carried her to the house I walk in and notice the first one I brought in not there. I set her down on the chair.

Y/n: Hello? Come out please.

I hear a noise and a blade comes to my neck.

???: Where did you take us?

Y/n: You are at my home.

???: What happened?

Y/n: A portal dropped you four in front of my car barely conscious. My name is Y/n. Can you please take this blade away from my neck please?

The blade moves away from my neck. I turn around to see her.

Ruby: Ruby Rose.

That name sounds familiar but why.

Y/n: Could you please help me bring your friends in?

Ruby: Sure.

We head out and and brought the other two in, we set the white haired one on the couch and set the black haired girl on the other chair.