The talent show and birthday

It was the talent show today and me and Weiss are the first to go, to say I was nervous was a understatement. Weiss can easily tell I was getting nervous.

Weiss: Hey what's with the nervous look. I wouldn't take you for the nervous type you dolt.

Y/n: It's just... I never sang for a large group. The only people that actually heard me sing was family.

Weiss: Let me tell you a secret.

She leaned close to my ear.

Weiss: (Whispering) I was nervous my first time too.

Y/n: Really, you seem so confident when you sing on there.

Weiss: My first performance was when I was ten. What I did was close my eyes and think I was somewhere else, somewhere where I was alone. It helped me maybe it can help you too, dolt.

Announcer: Hey your on.

Y/n: Let's knock'em dead.

We get on the stage my nervousness shot through the roof. I closed my eyes and started to think of a place. Where I ended up was... their graves. Reading 'Andy L/n great husband, father and cop. He died serving.' and 'Riley L/n daughter, and sister. Died pursuing her dreams.' I always found their graves' quiet, peaceful, and private. I would sing there occasionally after I "talked" to them. I started hearing the music and got ready.

(I just realized the first line she sings relates very well with Weiss and team RWBY's situation)

As the song stopped playing the auditorium was filled with applause. I honestly thought they where gonna hate us. We bowed and went behind stage. There was a few other people that sung and the video that the author is about to put in now summarizes a few of them.

Bacca: You better not start breaking the forth wall too now.

(This should be a good laugh for you guys)

To say the least their parents shouldn't have supported this. Other than the other singers there was a drummer, pianist, and a guitarist sounds like a bad joke in the making.

Announcer: And the winners are Y/n and Weiss L/n. Come on and get your rewards.

We go up on stage he hands us a trophy with '1st place talent' written on it and a 100$ gift card for wherever. We walked off stage proud that we won.

Y/n: (Thought) You know what screw it.

I suddenly hug Weiss.

Weiss: Uh Y/n what's this about?

Y/n: Thanks. If you didn't give me that advice I may have never have gone up there and sang.

I release her from the hug.

Y/n: You seem cold on the outside but you have a very warm heart on the inside.

Weiss: Uh Y/n I-

???: Y/n!!!

Wait that voice sounds familiar. I turn my head to see someone I thought I would never see again.

 I turn my head to see someone I thought I would never see again