The Channel

I was currently in my recording room getting everything set up for a VR video on Gorn. I took of the sling off since it's been at least a week since it happened and it starting to form a scar. I downloaded some mods to go over, all RWBY related, and screw around with.

Ruby's pov

I was walking around the house trying to find Y/n since he would have told us if he was going somewhere. I wandered over to a door that was always closed no one really goes in there.

Ruby: (Thought) Was there bad history in there as well?

I was about to go over somewhere else to look for Y/n and ask my team for help.

Y/n: (Muffled) Hello everyone, my name is Wookie Lord and welcome back to Gorn. Today I downloaded some mods that I'm pretty sure a lot of people know about.

I open the door and see a room with F/c foam padding on the walls and a computer with two monitors on one side with a camera on the top of one of them, and another computer near the corner of the room with two more monitors with a camera on top along with a chair. There was another chair in the corner must be for the other computer. I saw Y/n make a train like motion in the middle of the room. He didn't have his sling on and he had two things in his hands and something on his head.

Y/n: So what do you have to say to me today Nipless?

Ruby: (Thought) Who's Nipless?

Y/n: All fighters will accident in time.  Might without fast but with forever is true. Wait and moron certainly win. Win like great champion the clown. Are you calling me a clown Nipless or were you the clown actually maybe it's the guy with the bone helmet that's to tight and blind.

I walked in farther and saw the screen was on for one of the computers. It showed two floating hands and they were doing everything that Y/n was doing. He flipped a switch and it went down to a room full of dials and buttons with a room that said custom mode above it. He hit a switch on the door and the screen went black and showed a large arena with a BUNCH OF WEAPONS IN FRONT OF HIM.

Ruby: (Thought) What are they called? What do they do? Do they transform?

Y/n: The mod page said the weapons are behind you when you go in, there's also four new champions that are added along with these mods.

He turned his head and showed our weapons. I'm trying so hard not to squeal from all the weapons. He started moving over to them.

Y/n: Now these are some deadly weapons. Now it says on the page that Crescent Rose knocks you back when fired. Ember Cecilia can be wielded while also having another weapon on hand. Gambol Shroud is of course two weapons and everyone knows how much I love duel wielding weapons in games. Last but not least Weiss's weapon don't know how to say it but it can do elemental damage as well as summon ice glyphs with a certain button on the controller. When I use that I'm definitely putting guys on ice.

Ruby: (Thought) No why puns.

He grabbed mine and Yang's weapons. He raised his hands all the weapons in front of him disappeared and the spike fence came down and the one guy came at him.

Y/n: Come on candy nips.

He got close and swung but the blade went behind him he shot it the recoil sliced him in half and candy came out?

Y/n: Good Jesus that was loud and awesome.

The doors opened and more guys came out along with Yang.

Y/n: There's one of the new champions, Yang. A pun apprentice compared to Sans the skeleton, pun master.

He shot at her at least 20 times before she went down.