Looking for a killer

It's been a week and nothing big happen except everyone suspects I killed Carla at least most of the teachers don't think that along with my friends. It's currently lunch and Ben was telling one of his strange dreams again.

Ben: I was deep in the ocean looking for something. I find a sunken ship which I explore. There I find gold statues and gold doubloons as I was about to take it a underwater alien attacks me.

We were listening intently except Weiss and Blake. Blake was staring at me for some reason. As Ben finished his story Sam arrived.

Sam: Hey guys.

Everyone: Hey Sam.

Sam sits down next to Ruby with her food.

Sam: Y/n could I talk to you umm... privately after school.

Y/n: Oh uhh sure.

Blake: Y/n I need to talk to you in private like now.

She pulled me out of the cafeteria quite fast and into the girls bathroom.

Y/n: Why did you bring me in the girls bathroom?

Blake: Y/n I'm in heat and I love you.

Y/n: You already asked Ruby and Weiss to be a part of this didn't you.

All she did was nod and immediately latched on to me and took me into a stall.

(Lemon skip)

Well that was something, good thing she said she took a pill so she won't get pregnant. I walk out of the bathroom and head back to the cafeteria.

Ben: So what did Blake want to talk to you about?

I kept a straight face and tried not to blush.

Y/n: It's private.

Zach: Even from us.

Y/n: Even from you guys.

Blake came back and sat down with a smile on her face.

Timeskip

I'm heading over to where Sam wanted to meet me.

Y/n: Sam!!!

Sam: Over here at the field!

I ran over to her.

Y/n: So what is it you want to talk about?

Sam: I uh... was wondering if you... would like to... go out-

*Bang*

Ruby's Pov

*Bang*

Ruby: We need to find Y/n he could be hurt.

_WBY: Right.

We start heading behind the school to look for him. We started looking over at the field. We saw him crouched down and hugging something, no someone. I ran over to him with my team coming behind me.

Y/n: Come on Sam don't leave me please. Just stay awake Sam.

Sam: We both... know I'm not gonna... make it. I love you.

Her body went limp.

Y/n: Sam. Sam wake up please.

Timeskip Ruby's Pov

It's been a week since the incident with Sam, and Y/n has been responding differently then what we expect. He goes out and looks for her killer instead of mourning her. He would usually be back by now. I tried calling him but it goes straight to voice mail. We are all getting worried.