Chapter Two: Kingdom of Evil

There was a village; a very big and scary looking one. The buildings were made of burnt wood and stone bricks. The streets were filled with so many people, homeless people, and children. There were so many stands that sold so many things: Fruit, Bread, Jewelry, Clothes, Meat, Alcohol bottles, and so much more. The town also had red and black flags hanged up. Danger was curious to think about where was she. She's never seen a place like this before. Not even when she was in her master's mind. "What is this place? Am I in a new dimension, or Hell itself?", she asked herself. As she was still walking around the town, she accidentally bumped into someone. "Hey! Watch it, Girl!", the man said while walking away from her. Danger gave out a glare, as more people started to bump into her on purpose. "Move it! Hey! Get out of my way! Excuse me?! I got places to be! Watch where you're going!", so many voices told her. Danger had so many voices in her head, she couldn't barley think for herself. But as she kept on walking, she accidentally bumped into someone again. She looked down and saw that it was a very scary old lady. She had eyes of a demon, her hair was dirty and grey, her skin was all covered in dirt, she wore robes that were covered in dirt, and her fingernails were very long. She looked like a witch, in Danger's perspective. "Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry, Ma'am.", she apologized to the old lady. "There, there, my pretty girl. I'm not harmed in any way. Here, take this.", the old lady said as she put something in Danger's hands. She opened her hand, and saw that it was a necklace with a black crystal hanging off of it.

It was absolutely stunning, Danger couldn't take her eyes off it

It was absolutely stunning, Danger couldn't take her eyes off it. "Oh my! Thank you, Ma'am. But I can't take this.", she said as she gave the woman back the necklace. "My dear, you deserve it more than I do. I mean it, my child. You've earned it.", she told Danger. "Okay... Thank you...", Danger said while walking away. She was a bit confused about why that old woman would give her some like that, when she didn't even do anything. But her question was answered after hearing a shout from behind her. "THIEF! SHE STOLE FROM ME! THIEF!", a woman shouted. Danger turned around quickly, and saw that it was the old lady. And she was shouting at Danger. Everyone in the village looked at her, and all she did was back away. "What? No, no! She gave me this!", Danger explained to the town. "LIAR! SHE THREATENED ME WITH A KNIFE IN HER HANDS!", the old lady shouted again. "I didn't do anything! Please, I didn't!", Danger said again. She saw some men in black armor, and they grabbed her arms. "Let me go! I didn't do anything! I said, let go of me!", Danger told the guards as they still held onto her so tightly. As they did, a man with a scar on his eye came up to her. He looked like the captain of the guards, because he had on a very good piece of armor. "Who are you?", he asked Danger. She took a breath and tried to stay calm. "My name is Dr. Danger, sir.", she answered the man. The town was talking amongst themselves, as Danger looked at the man talking to her again. "Well, my child, this kingdom is not meant for stealing. For your information, those who steal get punished. And the punishment for you, is nothing but death.", the man explained to her. Danger felt her heart sank and her blood freezing in fear. "WHAT?! But I didn't do anything! I was framed!", she explained very quickly in fear. "That's what they all say, now don't they?", the man said to her again. He then told his men to take her back to the castle, but Danger wasn't done talking. "Please, I'll do anything! Absolutely anything to show that I'm no thief!", she shouted as the captain stopped for a second. He then turned around, and looked at her with a smile. "Anything?... Well then, there is one option to show that you're worthy. You see, we lost our king after a horrible war has happened here last year, and we are in need of a ruler to run the kingdom. So many have tried to assist, but all failed immediately. So, here's what you can do: if we put you in a brawl with one of the kingdom's most dangerous monsters of all time, all you have to do is just defeat it. Fail to do so, and then you'll be facing death as your next option.", the captain explained to her. Danger thought about the idea very quickly. She can fight, but not to avoid death. She would always feel scared secretly on the inside, and wonder if she'll be dead or not. "Have we got a deal?", the captain asked her. Danger took a breath and looked up. "Yes, we do.", she replied. She couldn't believe what she's gotten herself into. If she's ever going to make it out alive, she'll have to fight for her life.