Chapter Twenty: Happily Evil After

Five Years Later:
"Come on, James! Let's go!", the child said while running down the castle stone steps. He and his brother ran to the black horse in front of the castle, and got on. As they both rode off, Danger and Natemare watched them up from the high castle balcony. Ever since the years have past, they both got married and had children. They had two five year old twin boys named James and Jonathan, and they were in the process of waiting for their upcoming daughter that they were going to name Juliet. The two of them grew bigger for each other, even after their marriage. Natemare was officially crowned king, and Danger's eyes were slowly healing. They even had a change of clothes to make them both look royal and regal. Danger had on a long black queen's dress, and a black diamond crusted queen's crown. And Natemare had on a purple king's outfit, and a silver crown.

As the both of them saw their sons riding away on Midnight, Natemare placed his arm around his wife and smiled at her so romantically

As the both of them saw their sons riding away on Midnight, Natemare placed his arm around his wife and smiled at her so romantically. "I never thought that this would happen to me.", he told Danger as she giggled. "Me either! But I'm glad it did. I became a queen, I defeated a king to save my kingdom, and I fell in love you and got a perfect life afterwards.", Danger said while hugging her husband. Natemare then placed his hand on her stomach, and felt a tiny movement. "You're a miracle, Danger. Not just for me, but to our three little miracles as well.", he said while looking at her face again. They both then kissed each other and looked at the kingdom again. Danger has really made some improvements in her life. She was able to get over her hatred of love, and actually find some. Even as a queen, wife, and mom, she is still making her future brighter every waking moment. And if it wasn't for her for saving the kingdom and for changing her ways and acts, she wouldn't have ever lived happily ever after. Or maybe, you could just say, happily EVIL after.