Chapter Six: Love at First Lick

After the meeting was finished, Danger walked down the hallway to think about what the others told her before. How could she save a kingdom, without getting herself killed? As she kept on walking, she heard footsteps from behind. She could tell that she wasn't alone. As she turned around, there was nothing behind her. "Hm! That's weird. I thought- AH!", she said as she turned around again. But as she did, she screamed because she saw Natemare. And he was standing and smiling at her. "Oh my gosh! What is wrong with you?! What's your name again? Nightmare?", Danger said. "Natemare, actually. I don't think that we were properly introduced when we saw each other. But let me just say that you look so beautiful today, gorgeous.", Natemare said as Danger just gave him a silent glare. "Pfft! Nice try! I'm not stupid to fall for someone like you.", she said while walking away. Natemare followed up to her and continued to talk to her. "Who said I was trying to flirt with you? Can a guy be nice to his new ruler for once?", he said as Danger looked at him with a funny smile. "Ha! I didn't say you could follow me.", Danger said. "I know you didn't. I decided to. You know I'm not just your normal average person in this castle. I can be mean like you were out there with that monster earlier, doll face.", Natemare said while picking up the pace. However, Danger stopped to give him an angry look. "Never call me "Doll Face", ever again! Do you hear me?! I'm not an easy target to hit.", Danger threatened Natemare. But all he did was just laugh evilly. Danger wasn't buying it not one bit. "You could say that again!", Natemare said as he grabbed Danger and locked her in his arms. "Hey! What the hell are you doing?!", she asked while trying to get free. "You know, Danger, I'm not that bad as I look on the outside. I'm actually a black hearted person like you. If you care for me to teach you, I'll treat you really nice, baby doll.", Natemare whispered to her. He then did something that made Danger groan and blush like mad crazy. He took out his tongue, and licked up her neck very slowly. "What are you doing?! Get off me!", Danger shouted as she pushed Natemare off her. "What? I was just trying to get you to feel better. You could try to be a little nicer to me, you know. You and me are kind of alike. I'm just saying. Well, I think it's time I head back with my friends. Good day to you, Danger....", Natemare said to her quietly. He then walked away, leaving Danger confused on what just happened. She was just violated by one of the senates of the castle. "I can't honestly believe him! He's so weird, and creepy. And he's.... He's...... Nothing more but just garbage! Ew!", she said while cleaning the saliva off her neck. Still thinking about what Natemare did to her, really got her to question about what is wrong with him.