Chapter 2

Bella could feel air being forced into her mouth and a hard thumping on her chest, she slowly opened her eyes but all she could see was lush green forest around her, her lips felt moist, she Gradually sat up. "Ah, your alive! I though I was loosing you, thought I would need to give you mouth to mouth for ever. Not that Id mind it" he said under is voice.

Omg it was him, he is real, Bella thought. "I'm Calum, son of Poseidon" the silky brown haired boy said. "I'm Bella" She said in a wary voice. "But who are you really?" Bella said jokingly though she really did not believe him. "I really am but I guess this is all new to you, come take a walk with me along the river I'll explain everything"

His hair shimmered in the sunlight and his reflection seemed to be apart of the ocean. Bella was still a bit woosy from before but Calum's gorgeous smile seemed to keep her on track. "So, many, many years ago, Zeus, Poseidon and Hades killed their father the Titan god because he liked to eat his children and they also believed it was time fore a new generation to take control of Olympus. Zeus and Poseidon then sent their brother Hades down to the dreadful under world to take care of the dead whilst they stayed up in Olympus with there other brothers and sisters to start a new generation, a better one with many mysteries to unfold. The Gods were in a way just like human beings, but with great power and strength. This meant they still had emotions like humans, so every so often when a God was a bit board or wanted some fun they'd go down to earth and mate with the humans which translates to "have sex with". This resulted in pregnancy amongst Gods and Humans in which there offspring were half God and Half human. They are called demigods.

"So your telling me your some magical person, half God, half Human, yeah right" Bella said in a sarcastic voice. "If you don't believe my words see for yourself" the chocolate eye boy said with a witty smile. And at that moment something amazing happened. The water started to bubble just a little the out of no where 12 rainbow water streams shot from the river, 2 hippocampi bounded out of the water forming a love heart with the water that trailed behind them. Bella turned to look at Calum and his eyes were glowing strong electric blue and looked like there was a whole ocean inside of them. They were in cased in a ball of crystal water spinning rapidly around them, then suddenly it all just stopped. "See I told ya soo" he said amusing tone.

"So as I said before Hey I'm Calum son of Poseidon, god of the sea. And guess what" he said sarcastically "you are Bella, not that you did not know that, but your the daughter Athena, god of wisdom and battle strategy. You know all those strange people that have been attacking you lately, they are actually monsters but you can't see that because they use 'mist' a magical spray used to disguise them Self so the normal people don't freak out. They are a attracted to demigods which you are. "This can't be real how do you know this about me?!" Bella said confusingly "I am your protector, it's usually a satyr but for some reason they chose me, I'm here to bring you to camp half blood"