Chapter 9

It is really warm and sunny out, perfect day for a swim. Bella though as she was walking down for breakfast. She did not wait for Calum because she still felt a little awkward about earlier. Waiting at the Poseidon table was Luke, Ashton, Michael and little Daniel who was licking Ashton's check. "Hey it's the tomato" Luke called out. 'I don't even know why he's calling me that it was not a big deal' Bella though to her self. Bella blushed though anyway, she could see Michael smiling at her as he ever so gently kicked Luke under the table. Luke than punched him back in the stomach (not so soft). "Ugh ay Bella" Michael called out.

As Bella got closer she could see waffles, pancakes, fruit and many other yummy foods covering the table. She than sat down next to Luke. "So Bella I heard something went on between you and Calum, if u know what I mean" Michael said with a raised eyebrow and a smug look. "How much did he tell you!" Bella loudly blurted out then quickly covered her mouth. "Lol, clam down he said nothing I just wanted to see if any thing did happen and judging by your reaction something did. Sooo tell me the deats" Michael said is a girly voice. "Oh nothing I was just kidding with you.. Um we just slept in the same cabin." Bella said "what ever you say" "it's true" Bella said luckily to be interrupted by Dionyus before Michael could say any more.

In a loud booming voice over the microphone Dionyus said "We have a quest and we need 5 heroes to go on it and complete it. It is a very serious and dangerous quest down in to the depths of the under world where you must seek out the ancient diamond ball of life, it's survival could mean the life or death of earth. Hades sent out one of his hounds to take it out of the volt that is 50 stories under where you are sitting at this very moment. We don't know how the hound got into the camp, the only thing we can think of is that someone on the inside let it in." When Dionyus said that Luke looked around very mysteriously and put his earphones in. Dionyus continued "I can not tell you anymore, you must go see the oracle for further details. Now which 5 heroes will be chosen for this dangerous but thrilling quest. Remember we need 1 child of Athena to strategise the plan.

"Hey, me! Pick me!" Michael called out as he hoped on top of the table. He looked like a little kid, it was so cute. I don't think Dionyus heard him though over the roar of the crowd. "You! Strange red haired boy, you will be one of the heroes now pick 3 more heroes to go with you" "I though we needed 5 heroes though?" Michael questioned "Yes but I have already chosen one. Luke! Son of Hermes you have been there before and survived you are my choice." Dionyus boomed. Luke stood up still with his earphones in and said in cool guy kinda voice. "Look mate, I never agreed to going I this quest. I think you need a reality check cause I'm not doing it" hethan sat back down and started playing on his phone. Behind him a girl from the Athena cabin blushed than fainted. "You will go or I will take away your black skinny jeans for ever" everyone gasped. "What's so amazing about his jeans" Bella whispered over to Ashton "He wears them all the time, he already has amazing legs, better than everyone else's but the jeans make him 10 times sexier, they are his life. Once someone spilled apple juice on them. Luke punched them in the head, they were out for 3 whole days" ashton whispered back to Bella. "FINE! I'll do it" Luke shouted as he strongly chucked his plate at the wall and stormed off, his grey muscle shirt blowing in the wind. Michael seemed oblivious to what had just happen because he jumped back on the table, still holding Daniel and started to talk again. "For the quest I choose, umm Ashton! Bella, my new little friend and Calum where ever his is" Calum than ran over holding up his jeans by one hand, "hey, what did I miss" "Your going on a quest! Breakfast finished, everyone go to your first activities for the day" Dionyus said as he walked away. Calum just stood there looking confused. As everyone got up a started to walk away Michael whispered in Bella's ear "so its big isn't it" he then raised an eyebrow with a cheeky smirk on his face and walked over to Ashton. "But! What! How do you kn.." He was already to far away to hear her but he turned around and smiled.