Chapter 10

Swish, clink, bang! Bell and ashton were versing each other in a sword fight.(Bella was thrashing him btw) "'eh', so when 'eh' are we leaving for our 'uh' quest"

Bella tried to say as they were dulling. "Probably later on 'uh' today. The guys and I have an interview on the radio at lunch 'eh' time, Calum's reading his unicorn poem. It's really cute he wrote it when he as in 'gra' kinder. It's about a unicorn who had no family then it laid and egg and blowed up, pretty intense" Ashton laughed. "Lol, ok" Bella said "So um Mikey was telling me about you and cal.." "Shut arrrrp" Bella quickly cut in. Splash! A cold Bluewater ball hit Ashton right in the face. "Yeah! Woow" Calum shouted as he clapped Michaels hand. "Oh, so you wanna fight?, well here I come!" Ashton laughed as he ran over to Calum and Michael. "This always starts off really fun but then Michaels war instincts kick i from his dad and he punches Ashton, then Ashton gets mad and uses he tiny magical bongo drum, curtsey of his dad Apollo and puts both Cal and Mikey to sleep, actually it's pretty funny to watch" Luke said as he wakes up and stood next to Bella. "We'll look who decided to come back down to earth" Bella joked as she nudged Luke's arm. "Mm, hey look over there tomato" Ashton ripped his little bongo drum out from his pocket. "Shit run!" Calum yelled at Michael. Daniel just ran into the forest. "You hd to punch him didn't you" Calum yelled at Michael. Boom bom boom bom bum bum buuuum! Both Michael and Calum started wobbling around as if they were drunk hoboes then just collapsed, Michaels head resting on Calum's belly. "Ha, and thee it is. See I told you this always happens" Luke nudged Bella back and walked over to his mate.

Sorry pretty short chapter, been pretty busy latley