Chapter 7

"I was talking to Dionyus early and he said that there is not enough room in the Athena cabin... So I was wondering if you wanted to room with me? My Cyclops brother is gone so it would just be you and me. If you want..?" Calum said running his hands through his hair nervously. "Urm sure, that would be cool" Bella said whilst awkwardly Turing and facing the lake.

As they began to approach the Poseidon cabin Bella could see the gorgeous sea plant garden, the big wooden doors, and the massive clear glass windows. Inside was a small hot tub, a wall of different shaped and coloured tridents, a enormous fish tank filled with strange creatures, a really big flat screen tv, couch, kitchen and 1 pretty blue king size bed.

"Um where am I sleeping? On the lounge?" Bella asked.

"If you want or you can sleep on the bed. Dionyus said we can't both sleep in the bed unless something happens and there's no other option because of the new rules but not like we were going to anyway" Cal shrugged. "Oh ok then? can I take the bed please." "Ah yeah but I can't sleep there with you just i case you were wondering." "Yeah I know u just said that" Bella said as she looked at him awkwardly.

"Right, I'll go make the bed up for you then we can go to sleep. I mean you can go to sleep, no we I'm going to sleep to but I mean you and me but not in the same bed, I'm sleeping over there. Yeah"

Sorry worst and shortest chapter on earth did no know how to write this part it sounded way better in my head. The next chapter will be better though cause I know what I'm writing.