Golden egg

"Hey magic kids look up!" Preston called as nerris stood in the doorway holding the screen door open to revel Harrison on the other side. They both glanced up and groaned.

"Wrong holiday!" Nerris stated with a frown as she stepped to the side letting the magician into the kitchen. They were at Prestons house.

"Hey! Mistletoe can work anytime. Not just Christmas" The thespian tried to reason but nerris only rolled her eyes and took her place at the table once more. Harrison sat between Preston and nerris with a smile looking at the layout. Quickly they all got to work ok dying easter eggs for the campbell egg hunt the next day. After about half and hour of meaningless talking Preston spoke up. "So what will it take to get you guys to kiss?" Nerris rolled her eyes again. She had grown used to Preston asking this.

"Nothing. It's not going to happen" she muttered adding a design onto the egg she was working on. Preston thought for a few moments.

"How about a deal! If you two can find Campbell's 'golden' egg tomorrow you dont have to do it. If you dont. Then well... You do" he stated and nerris was about to decline in a very unkind manner but Harrison cut her off.

"Sure. Your on" he stated with a shrug. Nerris raised an eyebrow looking at him. "Calm down I find it every year" Harrison reasoned and nerris nodded. He wasnt wrong. He did win it every year. No matter where Campbell hid it Harrison always somehow got it. They went back to decorating the eggs.

The next day all of the campers were gathered around outside the camp Campbell's mess hall for the egg hunt. David smiled largely looking around the kids he hadnt seen since summer. They ran through the regular things that happened every year. They were the same rule. All the kids scattered.

A half hour later the kids all gathered around in the mess hall once more to share there findings. Preston bounced up to Harrison.

"Soooooo?" He asked and with a frown Harrison shook his head. Nerris's eyes widened slightly and Preston was squealing like a little. Girl and shoved Nerris closer to the magician. He had a huge grin on his face while the two magic kids looked a little more the unamused.

They two looked at each other. Harrison had an apologetic look on his face and nerris was scowling. Preston had stars in his eyes watching his two friends. With a sigh Harrison lightly pecked her lips and pulled away quickly. At this point some people were watching confused as to what was going on. Preston frowned.

"That wasnt a kiss!" He protested with a whine. Harrison sighed running a hand through his hair and nerris growled.

"Preston it was too!" she was complainebut was surprised by harrison slamming his lips on hers, using one of his hands to cup her cheek gently with the other rested on her hip. She squeaked in surprise and hesitantly kissed him back.

"Now that- thats a kiss!" Preston exclaimed and a few cat calls rang out through the building. Nerris pulled away blushing bright red and Harrison had a lopsided grin.

"Hey nerris?" She didnt look up at him as she hummed in reply. "Nerris" he said again and she looked up with her eyes going wide. He held up the golden egg and placed it in Campbell's hand. She clenched her fists at her side.

"Harrison I swear to-" she was cut off by him pulling her into another kiss. When they broke apart she punched his chest lightly.

"I hate you"

"I know"

Happy easter